Boob Cruise What To Expect.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Rob and Jessie., Nov 7, 2019.

1. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    It is not "forced", but is highly encouraged. I have been on like 8 or 9 cruises, and some of them early on in my TTR career, Elyse didn't take her top off (until maybe towards the end). A solid "no" or "I can't really" is normally enough for them to not push you. But I feel it's the people that seem like they are questionable that get pushed a little bit more (to essentially push them over the edge they were already standing on)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  2. muskyfins

muskyfins Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 1
    very well put

3. Its4bothofus

Its4bothofus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0
    We can easily deal with it if that's the case. It's the whole "it's a boob cruise duh" mind set that would be annoying.

Like I said, we likely would end up partying with the hardest drinkers there and engaging in some NSFW pda haha. So not prudes by any means so I appreciate your clarity.

4. Mike n Heidi

Mike n Heidi Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 1
    I hear ya about it feeling a bit forced. I think it is more similar to having a couple shots when you show up at a party. Kinda a commitment to the fun so that there is less warm up time once the boat gets underway. Similar the resorts sexy pool, but with less rules.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Again, the boob or top “shaming” in order to have all the women topless and tops raised up the mast along the flags is just part of the theme of the cruise.
    Chinos, Sara, Omar, etc are just doing their jobs on this note via “peer” pressure.
    Don’t hold it against them and as others have posted, no is no...simple as that.

Now no at the beginning of the cruise is often replaced by yes, and also complete nakidness, by the end with all of your new friends....both men and women.
    Drink the various color “shits” and you may find this out yourselves;)

Just easier to get nakid before even leaving the dock!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Dr.awkar.rD

Dr.awkar.rD Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0
    In over a decade of travels around the globe, the Boobs Cruise is the one and single party that I’ve ever been to, that I was fully partied out after!

been to a few-
    Never felt pressure to do anything, nor did my friends.

The party is as mild or wild as people who make it on the water.

When my friends and I booked a Boobs Cruise from a topless optional resort- I think we were expecting topless as the baseline.

It’s in the middle of a beautiful ocean, in wonderfully warm weather, with a lot of alcohol skinny dipping, and a bunch of other people -albeit most of them strangers, dancing, partying, getting in the water and just having a good time.

There were a couple people having a bit of intimate fun once but it’s a big enough boat, and there’s enough people you can just go to another side, enjoy the sunshine, and obliterate tan lines.

Ever since I’ve been; I kinda use it as a reminder for a lot of my life- it’s what you decide to make of it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    My wife I went on the cruise twice, First cruise she kept her top on for the ride well.... Almost the whole trip. LOL towards the end she was like screw this the tops coming off. So either way top on or off its a blast and party you dont want to miss...

8. C&Afuncpl

C&Afuncpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +549 / 0
    Just do it. Our Girls were a little hesitant and we all had the time of our lives. We saw some stuff that made us say oh shit, but it all was sexy as hell and got the party going more. We met some awesome people and set the time for the rest of our trip. It’s a must at least once. And oh yeah F Cancer!!!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  9. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    If you like being out on the water and a party scene where you can get naked, or just be topless, this cruise is for you! I first read about it on the Boobs Cruise web page. It mentioned something about taking the boat's sound system on the island to continue the party. For some reason I thought that meant that the boat crew took care of the whole event. Anyway, that doesn't happen -I imagine it used to work that way but the web page was not updated. The lunch was delicious and buffet style but it is served by a separate crew who work for tips. I know this because one of the workers gave me a comment card and at the bottom the words: "thank-you for your gratuity," were written. I felt terrible because I did not bring cash on to the island (left it on boat). Many other people did not bring cash to tip either. I just hope that Steve provides some sort of gratuity. I would definitely go again but I'd bring a few bucks (they are primarily bussing, not serving) to leave the island workers. I loved the boat crew so much and was glad I brought a generous tip for them.

10. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    You are right about the party on the island. That is the way it used to be, but no more. Now it's just lunch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice