Boob Cruise Jan 28th

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by chickbling355, Jan 8, 2013.

1. chickbling355

chickbling355 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is anyone staying at the GP going on the boob cruise January 28th? Just wondering if you will be taking the bus to Temptation maybe we could all meet up and go together- there are 8-10 in our group going :) Whoop Whoop

2. MeagMarie

MeagMarie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I know this is probably the dumbest question ever. But what exactly is a Boobs Cruise? I mean I can guess the obvious.

3. Chris&Tammy

Chris&Tammy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Search for the Boobs Crusie thread and you will find all the info and a video or go to cancunboobscruise.com

I think all of Steve's threads on the cruise dates(whether provisional or confirmed) have the info in the first post as well..............

4. MeagMarie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks guys! Ill have to look it up :)

5. MeagMarie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    ok PLEASE be gentle with your responses. LOL

I looked up the Boobs Cruise. Left me on the fence whether it is for me or not.

My concerns:
    Am i going to be the only not PERFECTLY fit girl on the cruise?
    I mean I will be on my honeymoon and although I am somewhat fit, do I want to climb on a boat with a ton of beach barbies that make my husband say "dang i married the wrong girl!" (thats where the little insecurity kicks in, yes, i have some of those I will admit it)
    Is is topless optional? I am thinking after the drinks started flowing I might feel more comfortable but im not sure how i feel boarding a boat completely sober and just undressing. LOL

Let me add some of these reasons are why we have chose GP over Temptations, because while I am open to new things I am not sure just how open I am or would be. And again, its my honeymoon so not sure I want my new husbands eyes all over other girls the entire trip.

Advice? To try or not to try?

6. chickbling355

chickbling355 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh yes your top is optional and if you go to facebook - look up cancuncare boob cruise and check out the pictures there are all size girls and guys, and some have tops on and some don't-

The group going with us is all sizes as well - nothing obese by all means but there aren't any skinny mini's either :)

We have taken a family catameran trip in 2011 and had a blast but this time thought we would have more fun with an adult only- you know being a parent and all you tend to watch everything you say and do when children are around so this time we won't have to worry about it!!
    I would suggest going it will be a great adventure for you and hubby- when will you be staying at GP?

7. MeagMarie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks chick! This has been helpful. Hoping maybe something like this could actually help me become a little more open on in Cancun at least. I too am a mom. I have two daughters and I think that is why I am a little more timid about this kind of stuff because I would NEVER do anything like this in the USA.

8. db11b

db11b Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This ain't your family cruise, this is a little wild, a little crazy and a LOT of FUN! Our 3rd cruise, see you on board.

9. Chris&Tammy

Chris&Tammy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    And each one we go on it seems to be more fun............

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  10. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    hahaha! :) I understand your concerns! Well thankfully golden parnassus is a topless resort so that may warm you up a bit to the idea :)

Topless is optional. Of the cruises I've been on there are always women who never take their top off. I have actually taken my bottoms of too, lol but I'm crazy.

Let me just tell you that NObody knows you and NObody gives a shhhhh! :)

I am over 200 pounds and I always go topless. I do not care. lol. My trips to cancun has given me sooo much confidence in myself. I always thought people would be weirded out but I've actually made soooo many friends because I'm the crazy white topless girl.... both on the cruise and at the hotel. :)

I can assure you that your husband may be in a bit of culture shock at first, possibly... but it will just add so much flavor to your marriage and you guys will grow as a couple :) It really is so beautiful to experience together!

No worries at all! <3 Let them free girl! hahahaha :flash:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice