Boob Cruise For Couple Not In The Lifestyle

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by nyccouple12345, Mar 29, 2019.

1. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    If you want to do the cruise, but aren't comfortable without your top, bring something else that is NOT a bikini top (like a minimal bandeau) so that you can give up your top and wear the bandeau. You'll still get razzed about not being topless, but you will have complied with the rule that you give up your bikini top. This is what I did on my first cruise. Better yet, PM Steve's wife Jannet and ask her to bring a CCC bandeau (I'm wearing one in my avatar) for you to buy when you are paying the balance on your cruise in the morning, and then you can have your husband quickly tie that on you as you are giving up your bikini top. Then you will at least have official CCC-wear on instead of a bikini top.

Also, it used to be the case (my last cruise was 2013) that you could speak to Steve when getting on the boat to ask him to tell the crew to leave you alone about going topless. This is what friends of ours did. I gather the cruises have become more risque since 2013, but ultimately Steve wants you to have a good time, so I would think this is still doable. If you are concerned, PM Steve to ask about this. You don't want to invest the money in a cruise and be made to feel like a pariah all day.

Ultimately though, going topless is an inherent part of the cruise whereas modesty is NOT, so consider your comfort zone and whether you are prepared to expand it before you book.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I forgot about this thread.

In my opinion, and this is Only my opinion, going to Temptation is a place where modesty & boundaries get pushed and stretched. Like stated above, the BC is "3 steps farther than" Temptation itself.

How many of you TTR veterans have seen the couple where one of them (it's usually the guy), hopeful to try to get a bit of excitement (or... whatever) back into the relationship has booked the vacation at Temptation without really letting the lady of the couple know what she's in for when she arrives? THAT makes me think of the scene in the old Western movie where the train is roaring down the track towards the bridge over the canyon or gorge... and the bridge is out. Whoops!

And yes, the Boobs Cruise is Temptation with nitrous oxide injected. The last time we were on it, well... maybe that is better for PM than just out here for public consumption.

3. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +202 / 2
    Am I the only one who always brings two tops? One for the staff to use and then one to put back on at lunch and when I want the girls covered up (yes I flip flop if I prefer topless or not based on my mood at the moment)

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Nope.
    Wife brings a top that she doesn’t mind losing...and typically does not match gstring, and a cover up for lunch.

5. matchandherbetterhalf

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Have they had bikini tops disappear off the rigging before?! :eek: Never happened on the 5 or 6 cruises I did. Good thing I will be wearing my $19 Canadian flag bikini on July 1st LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Match,
    If you were commenting on my post the answer is no, I do not recall seeing tops go missing.
    I recall one blowing off as the knot came undone though.
    In fact, I think Ray no longer even takes one to hoist.
    But yes, I have seen many so drunk that they get off the boat without retrieving their tops as they typically have a t-shirt or cover up.

7. Neverfales

Neverfales Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 1
    I can't say it any better than this, so I won't try. Spot-on.

8. matchandherbetterhalf

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Ah, that makes sense. I am pretty attached to my bikini collection, so I've never forgotten one on the boat at the end of the day. But I also strive mightily to avoid getting sh*tfaced during the cruise so I won't yak into a headwind or pass out for the night once I'm back on shore. :)

9. Hbill

Hbill Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    You can buy an Ebay top for $10. Don't care if you forget.

10. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,830 / 3
    [QUOTE=" Are there LS people on the BC? Sure... just like there are LS people at your local bars, grocery store and post office. [/QUOTE]

How do you know which ones at the post office or grocery store? Is it the way they lick the stamps or fondle the cucumbers that tips one off? Asking for a friend.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice