Boob Cruise For Couple Not In The Lifestyle

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by nyccouple12345, Mar 29, 2019.

1. ThePutSluppies

ThePutSluppies Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +397 / 0
    I'd have to say that I've definitely felt some "pressure" to do things I wasn't comfortable with on the BC. Not from other guests on the boat but pressure from the entertainers/crew to participate in some of the games that were out of my comfort zone. For example: I was pulled up to the front of the boat and told to lay down and let my bf perform oral sex on me in front of everyone. I wasn't forced by anyone to participate but the pressure made me feel almost obligated so that I wouldn't seem like some stick in the mud. HOWEVER, overall I've always had a blast on the BC and plan to go again in July. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. S&M280

S&M280 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +501 / 1
    We are not lifestyle but fun amd party. Very flirty !! Yes the juice is good stuff. We had fun. Our 4th. Never felt pushed. Keep in mind each cruise is different.

3. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 2
    We are a lifestyle couple, but Courtney isn’t one to want to be the center of attention in public. If asked to participate in any shenanigans for display, she’d just say nope. She wouldn’t feel any pressure at all. If you tell whoever has the microphone “no way” or “not a chance in hell I’m getting up there”, they’ll find someone else. If you hesitate or it looks like you’re considering it, they’ll push hard to convince you. The staff are pros...they can tell very quickly who they can talk into something and who is a dead end.

For sexy fun on the Boobs Cruise, we’ll hang with each other or friends we came on the boat with for the most part. Ultimately, what you participate in on the cruise is 100% up to you.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Pretty much the same goes for TTR itself...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. ottcpl

ottcpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 5
    100% don't do it. When we went, one lady was teased for not taking her top off to the point where my wife really felt bad for her and it became the lowlight of the entire week for her.

6. Tom and Candy

Tom and Candy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 1
    she can still like whipped cream with her top on! Lol

7. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    It's been told here more then once...TTR is not for everyone. The Boobs Cruise is 3 steps further.
    There is no pressure to do anything at the resort that you're not comfortable with. One piece suits are welcomed. The resort is all about sexy, and sexy is 80% attitude and 20% clothing.(IMO)
    The cruise on the other hand pushes more on the "sex" rather than "sexy". Besides the topless being an almost must (you will surely feel the pressure) the rest is voluntary. But you can be sure to witness things that (for us anyways) you won't see at home!
    So, if PDA and open sexual acts are something that doesn't fit in your line of sight, you shouldn't sign up for this cruise. You should even be prepared to see those at the resort throughout your stay...so just a warning.
    Hope you'll be able to experience, cause we found the cruise to be a hell of a party and it will surely bring you out of your comfort zone. So far, it's a must every time we go to TTR.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    As far as LS goes...just a polite "No, we're not into it" works and respect is key in for all. Don't worry about it and just have fun!

9. S&M280

S&M280 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +501 / 1
    Yes when we have gone on cruise they ask for tops up front. No tops allowed. Lol. String em up. Wear a old one cause after the juice ????

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Escape99

Escape99 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks very helpful. We will be there from July 4th to 8th. Hope to see you there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice