Boob Cruise For Couple Not In The Lifestyle

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by nyccouple12345, Mar 29, 2019.

1. newlifesss

newlifesss Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Appreciate the candor and sincerity. Good advice. Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. socalrivercpl

socalrivercpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 0
    On the BC we went on, there was women of every shape and size. All were topless, but I did see a set of pasties or 2. I’d say the age range was from 21 or so all the way to 65-70ish. I didn’t hear a single judge mental comment from anyone. It seemed that everyone was talking to everyone and having a good time. I’d go with the comments up above and feel a few days out at the resort. Topless can be contagious for even the most vanilla people. You’ll see it said all over this forum, but honestly nobody cares about your body except for you. You’re the only one judging yourself.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. Brian&Michelle

Brian&Michelle Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    We have been on a few Boobs Cruise and booking again for our next trip. We are not into the LS. Never felt pressure to do anything we didn't want to. It is an absolute blast. Yeah , you see some things but you gotta have an open mind and you will have fun. Although we are not into the LS many of our friends are. They are the nicest people you will ever meet. If someone asks whether you are into the LS and you say no they are no hard feelings. Everyone we have encountered is really respectful when it comes to that. Just go have fun :) drink , dance play games and eat :) It is a experience that I would never want to pass up :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    You can always stay towards the back of the boat. Many do whom do not want to participate in the debauchery but also want to experience the BC.

5. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    But then you might experience seeing live sex in action! But no pressure to participate.
    Seriously though, there is always room to stand by and indulge in whatever suits your liking. You just need to be open or voyeur enough to witness all that can happen.
    We saw a few couples starting at the back and slowly working their way to the side and by the end of the day, being in the middle of the action and going crazy. This party usually has a way of bringing new things out of people that were not expected or never thought possible.
    All in all, we didn't see any pressure apart for the being topless thing in the 2 times we've been.

6. Steve&Sue

Steve&Sue Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    The first time we went my wife kept her top on when we were at TTR but just the vibe getting on the boat for the Boobs Cruise, it was gone before stepping on board, we arrive tomorrow and if you find us my wife will convince her to go

7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I doubt truer words have ever been written here on this forum. Bam. Serious.

Did you drop the mike and walk offstage! You should have. That is a very well-written form of the basic theme of/for TTR, that of "Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit." Which, most people take only in the "outbound" direction... rather than understanding that it applies both to what the other folks are doing/wearing... as well as to what You are choosing to do, or wear.

Life is Short. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. socalrivercpl

socalrivercpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 0
    We haven’t been to TTR yet but the Boobs Cruise on the 25th sold us on it. So many great people. Can’t wait to book.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Well, hell... you're overdue then! Come on in, the water's fine...

10. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    Agree that she will be absolutely fine at TTR, but if she doesn’t want to get topless, don’t go on the Boobs Cruise. She will be singled out and impressed upon to take her top off. It’s just the way it is. With that being said, it’s a absolute blast. Probably the highlight of the trip. If you plan your dates, so that you have been at TTR for a few days before the cruise, you may find your wife is ok with being topless. I know for us it was that way. We are vanilla, but since everyone else had their top off at TTR, it wasn’t long before my wife was topless also. I think it was the first day. Point is, your wife might find herself in the same situation, and if she does, you should be able to sign up for the Boobs Cruise without hesitation, if they’re any spots left.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice