Boob Cruise For Couple Not In The Lifestyle

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by nyccouple12345, Mar 29, 2019.

1. socalrivercpl

socalrivercpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 0
    We know what situation you’re referring to. It went on directly in front of where we were sitting. It’s safe to say they definitely had fun haha

2. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    Details....

3. socalrivercpl

socalrivercpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 0
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. shinerfrog

shinerfrog Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 0

That last statement is SO true!!!
    It may move, shift or wind up on the next page! LOL

sf

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. FreezingCold

FreezingCold Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +369 / 0
    Yeah we did. We also had a great time on the cruise.

Serious answer to your serious question: yes.

I’m not going to get into details on this thread, but I’ll gladly give specifics if you’re interested.

The staff “got us involved”. Again, we had a great time. But to say that it is possible to go and simply be a voyeur—not true, at least not for us on this trip.

The last 20 minutes of the cruise were highly entertaining. My wife was like Barry Sanders, spinning and juking her way to safety lol.

6. newlifesss

newlifesss Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0

So, a serious, non-judgmental, follow-up question -
    My wife and I are newbies to everything - possible LS, exploration, etc.. Our background is a longer story, not for this thread.
    The wife is a Mom, and does not have a great body image - she prefers wearing a "Tankini" when at the pool. She won't be uncomfortable with other women who are topless, but WILL be uncomfortable if she chooses to stay in her bathing suit and is pressured to go topless.
    There are many Boobs Cruise enthusiasts here, and I totally get the allure and draw, and would love to participate, BUT, I really don't want my wife to feel uncomfortable in the slightest.
    With all that said, objectively, do you think this is a "safe" place for my wife and I to join? Thanks. The photo below is us on vacation in LA. Her style of dress could give you some insight into the question I posed...

. image1.jpeg

7. lacdeloo

lacdeloo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +198 / 0
    Boob cruise is for all to enjoy from those that do......to those that dont, watch or be watched, no problem sit back and enjoy. To each their own.

8. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,127 / 2
    If it were my wife, I’d tell her that Temptation is a place that invites people out of their comfort zones in a place where many others are doing the same, but there’s no pressure on a given day to participate beyond your comfort zone. The Boobs Cruise is a different environment, though. It’s my favorite day of the trip for sure! That being said, it’s likely that out of 30 or 40 women on board, your wife may very well be the only one who’s not topless. She may be singled out occasionally as the one woman with the top on in a joking manner. With her top off, she’d actually stand out less and be less noticeable. She could almost fade into the woodwork in a sense. These are things I’d point out before the cruise. She may take her top off and decide she loved how it made her feel. She may be miserable if it goes the other way. Communication is the best route to go here!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Joe&Heidi

Joe&Heidi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +324 / 6
    Warning. Unpopular opinion.

No, that would not be a good situation for anyone. I would say she has nothing to worry about if she does decide to go topless either at the resort or on the Boobs Cruise. But that is a personal decision.

If she isn't comfortable going topless the Boobs Cruise is not for her, and there is nothing wrong with that. On the BC, she will likely get singled out publicly if she is choosing not take her top off. In the sexy pool, folks that you meet might nudge her, but the resort doesn't usually call people out publicly. There are always plenty of women who choose not to go topless at the resort.

But if she is nervous about the topless aspect, I would suggest not booking the BC. Not sure what dates you are going, but you can consider hanging out at the sexy pool for a few days. Then decide if you want to go. We went back and forth on going on the cruise, then after talking with people in the pool decided to go. Signed up the morning of the cruise. And if your dates don't work for doing this, maybe try the cruise the next time. But nothing would be worse than not having fun and feeling embarrassed.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  10. newlifesss

newlifesss Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Thanks for the response! Greatly appreciated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice