Boob Cruise For Couple Not In The Lifestyle

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by nyccouple12345, Mar 29, 2019.

1. nyccouple12345

nyccouple12345 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Has any couple been on the boob cruise that wasnt into the lifestyle? How was your experience?

2. socalrivercpl

socalrivercpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 0
    It’s not a orgy cruise. You may see some wild stuff happening but it’s not required you participate. It’s a great time. Just do it

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • List
  3. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 3
    We've been on many Boobs Cruises and never been in the lifestyle. At least when it left the dock. lol There really is very little to differentiate which couples are into, or not in the lifestyle on the Boobs Cruise. I am guessing the majority are not. No worries there, although I am also sure that before the boat returns to the dock later in the day, the vast majority also give it at least a momentary consideration. lol. And you may see a few lightly dabbling in that direction, but it certainly won't be a takeover group. No worries. Everyone comes to the Boobs Cruise for the same great time, and that is exaclty what you will get. Go... You'll love it! And if you find yourself having those "exploratory moments", well, that can be a whole new set of naughty memories too! One thing for certain, you've never been on a boat like this before.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • List
  4. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1
    We have been on many including the very first Boobs Cruise Steve put together through Cancuncare. On any of them, never has there NOT been some sort of lifestyle activity but never has it ever been forced on anyone not willing to participate. It is a Boobs Cruise, so it may be unwritten that you may be overly encouraged to take your top off if you have not already by the time the boat leaves the dock but beyond that I have never seen any sort of forced participation.

If you don't want to participate you don't have to. Drink if you want, dance if you want, join in the games if you want, go naked if you want. But please if you go on the Boobs Cruise don't make your lack of approval of what others may be doing put a damper on their fun. No one wants to be on a boat that encourages us to just have a "good fucking time" if you and your spouse/girlfriend/secretary don't.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Actually, Most couples who go on the Boobs Cruise aren't "in the lifestyle." You may be reading a bit into it.

We're not, and we've been on the BC... six times? Steve would know. Are there LS people on the BC? Sure... just like there are LS people at your local bars, grocery store and post office.

Don't worry about that, it really a non-issue. The only way it becomes an issue if you make it one.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  6. P and G

P and G Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We went for our first time April 2018 and had a blast. The people are very nice. It's great to drink dance and chat with others. You don't have to be a swinger, maybe a voyeur? It enhances everything that's why we are going April 8th! Have fun be opened and safe.

7. FreezingCold

FreezingCold Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +369 / 0
    We went on our first cruise a few days ago. I feel like most of what everyone has said in this thread isn’t true at all lol.

I thought we were far from prudes...but after lunch on the way back to the resort...wow. It was an experience, that’s for sure!

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Danny&Jenny

Danny&Jenny Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 0
    We are not lifestyle. I think we have been on at least 10 cruises. Each of them is different. Some have been mellow. Some very crazy. I have never seen anyone ever pushed into doing anything they didnt want to do. Just go into it being non-judgemental and you will have the time of your life.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    You got to see other people doing fun stuff that They enjoyed, eh?

Did anyone try to make you participate? Serious question.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  10. LEMO

LEMO Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +353 / 0
    We’re not in the lifestyle and have been on four cruises. But we never felt pressured to participate in anything outside our comfort zone. But when alcohol infused whip cream is involved your comfort zone may move. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice