I might hold off if you're less than 6 weeks away from your vacation. If you get in the pool the chlorine will irritate it and dry it out. Also, even with the chlorine, that pool is going to turn to human soup by the end of the day. Lots of bacteria, booze and God knows what floating around. I've had a lot of piercings throughout my life, a few that have rejected, a few that got infected and had to be taken out, a lot of wasted money. Plus with all the drunken debauchery, how likely are you to keep it clean and care for it how it needs to be cared for?