Body Inclusive?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sunnydaze1001, Jan 24, 2024.

1. sunnydaze1001

sunnydaze1001 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are newbies visiting for the first time end of May, mostly at my partner's urging haha! I'm wondering how the "vibe" is on differing body types and/or WILL we see different types?? I'm a professed big girl (no not a girl who is a size 14 and thinks she's "fat") but a large thick bodied woman who knows it and isn't ashamed to be herself.

Will I/we be ostracized at this resort or stand out something fierce? Really don't want to have wasted thousands of dollars just because the whole resort ends up fatphobic please talk me off the ledge here I just want to party and have a good time with some accepting people!! ✌️

2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,949 / 5
    Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit. If you happen to run into some idiots (yes there are always some everywhere), just move to the next person or group and you will quickly find some friends. Always better to “pre-meet” people on here for the same time slot and get to know them beforehand as well.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +323 / 0
    Temptation tends to be incredibly inclusive and welcomes a diverse crowd (age, body shape, race, sexual orientation, etc.). Despite what the promotional pics show, usually the hard body fitness folks are in the minority at Temptation (unless attending for a Takeover like Tryst).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,176 / 7
    I wouldn't worry about your size. I could explain it a million different ways. But the simple answer is that if you aren't bothered by it at home, you most definitely won't be bothered by it there with the way people treat each other at the resort.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +628 / 2
    The resort has many people with "mom-bods" and "dad'bods" Most people have "average" builds. There are larger people, thinner people, short, tall, muscular, bony, scars, birthmarks, tattoos, piercings, hairy, bald, young, old.... No one should feel uncomfortable there. It's really a great place to have a fun time and not worry what people are thinking.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. RRDAM

RRDAM Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Was just there. There was every body type. Having a good, fun, outgoing attitude will get you talking and partying with as many or more people than having a hot body

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Dlhotmilf

Dlhotmilf Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    If you have a body, we want you there.

8. The Wright One

The Wright One Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I am so glad you asked this question because I am in the same boat as you. Back in the "old days" hubby and I travelled to Blue Bay Getaway and I was definitely encourage to let it all hang out and I will do the same at Temptations. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice