Bob & Ang TTR to Desire RM Trip Report

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by Bob & Angela, Mar 18, 2015.

1. The Original G Spots

The Original G Spots Baby G & Craig G Registered Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 0
    Me & Baby G been 2 DRM the last 2 years. Had fun, even after sitting at the bar & asking the couples is it alright 2 play some music on my wireless speaker, yes was the answer. Then got looks from non TTR type people. Just kept playing the music!!!

2. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Thanks for the report, we went in Jan for just a day pass.. and I think our opinion is about the same as yours.

3. Bob & Angela

Bob & Angela Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Glad to hear it. The rest at the end was real nice. Like I said, the offer would be great as long as it doesn't interfere with our H & H week, more specifically, lingerie night or Halloweenie night. We won't be there in May, but we'll see ya in October for sure. Ang

4. SummerFun2015

SummerFun2015 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what a great typo!... or was it?? lol

"Met some really nice people, had dinks, late night pizza and fresh coffee and bailey’s before bed"

5. Bob & Angela

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Duly noted and corrected. HA HA !!!!!

6. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    Only 65 people? You must have had a quiet day there...LOL I have seen that hot tub so packed... :O

Its too bad you didnt get some of the service DRM is known for. Sylvia is awesome by the pool and I rarely ever have less than half a drink. And by the sound of it you must have had Danny as your pool side attendant. He is excellent.

Yes the pool can usually be quieter than the sexy pool but that is what we like about it. More relaxed but still lots of fun. Especially the foam party there.

How did you like the entertainment staff?

7. Bob & Angela

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

We were told that everyone has more fun at DRM as opposed to DP. Didn't see a Sylvia, just a few (2?) guys working the bar, at the bar. Yes, Pool attendant was great. The entertainment staff was great at the Disco. Honestly, I just don't think we had enough days to get the full deal ya know? Agreed on the relaxation part for sure.

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Great TR, and very much like our own first experience, except for the 65 folks in the hot tub doing each other. The most we had was maybe 30 at once, and not so much open sex until the Foam Party, which was off the hook fun. Talk about a sword fight but with plenty of targets, goodness. But, still no pressure to jump ship (i.e. swap) unles s that couple wanted to (we didn't). Cool vibe though, we liked it. TOTALLY different from TTR as many have said.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice