Boat cruise ist week Jan

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by kdsaulnier, Dec 3, 2008.

1. kdsaulnier

kdsaulnier Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Does anybody know if Steve has planned a boat cruise the week of NY's. We will be there Dec 27th - Jan 7th along with a great crew of people that were sure would love to join in on a cruise but we haven't found any threads on if one is planned or not? Steve if your listening :lol: Maybe you can shed some light?

Can't wait to get there!!

2. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    kd

i have organized several booze cruises via steve

from my experience....

i usually try and see who else is going to be there during that time frame and then i pm them and ask them if i could get enough people together would they be interested in doing one of steve's booze cruises -

for the most part steve does not mind running these....but he tends to let those who are interested - drive it these days :wink:

i know that it takes at least thirty people in order for him to even consider doing it so keep that in mind as you try and round up enough to do it......they are worth every penny..........in fact, i would not even go to cancun unless i was doing one of steve's booze cruises :roll:

our next one is may 1 -2009 - a private charter open to all those - TuNeS TasTe & TIMtations party participants :idea:

a pic from our last booze cruise with steve - labor day weekend :shock:

somewhere in my youth or childhood i must have done somthing pretty f'n good to deserve this...........

[​IMG]

3. kdsaulnier

kdsaulnier Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Yes we have done Steves cruises before, we just didn't hear we wasn't organizing them anymore. In that case anyone interested Likely Jan 2 or 3rd can add to this thread, once we have enough or close to it I'll PM Steve and try to set it up.

4. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    cool

its kinda like that line from field of dreams

"if you builld it steve will come"

:wink:

5. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rob,
    Why is it that in all of your pics that you’re surrounded by nearly naked hot girls? Is it pheromones or your natural animal magnetism? :D
    Marsh

6. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    i think when i was a child i must have done the following:

(a) rescued an old lady from a croc attack
    (b) had a brief stint saving whales in antartica with green peace
    (c) led a civil rights march through jackson,selma, motgomery and macon
    (d) formed an animal rescue league and helped put an end to dog fighting
    (e) beat up the school bully and hung his nuts on the flag pole
    (f) goat roped a dozen sexist biggots for the 12th present on the 12th day of christmas............for my "true love"

they say what goes around comes around and i agree - do seem to be the luckiest guy in the world

- has to be a reason :cool:

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Sorry for the lack of info on this. I know a lot of people have been asking me via PM and email too.

The cruises will be back, we always stop during the second half of the year as the numbers are just too small. But after Christmas when the high season hits it's full sail ahead, numbers permitting. I'm hoping we will have enough people to run one round the end of the year / early Jan but need to do some number crunching across the end of Dec / start of Jan roll calls and see what days we are most likely to achieve the numbers.

Apologies I have been a bit lazy on this but will see what kind of number we might have tomorrow. We also need to check with the companies we use as we havent spoke to them for several months to double check on prices /minimum numbers etc.

Just a reminder it's really important that if you want to go please post in the roll calls regarding your dates and how many people you are, as that's the only place I can pull any idea of figures from.

8. java

java Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

def would be up for Jan 2 or 3 booze cruise

9. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So if I'm reading between the lines right.....you paid them. :lol:
    Marsh

10. JoeMar

JoeMar Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    My wife & I arrive Jan. 3rd, & would be in on the Booze Cruise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice