Boardshorts or Men Square Cut Swimsuits?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by latincanucks, Mar 27, 2014.

?

What do you prefer men wearing?

Poll closed May 26, 2014.
  1. Mens Square Cut Swimsuits

21 vote(s)
    27.6%
  2. Boardshorts

30 vote(s)
    39.5%
  3. Both

25 vote(s)
    32.9%
  1. latincanucks

latincanucks Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    Last year was our first trip to TTR (in mid April) and it seemed the vast majority of men were wearing boardshorts (would venture to say more than 90%). I (Mr.) prefer to wear boardshorts to be in the pool, doing sports or just walking around the resort; but I hate them for tanning (I need to roll them all the way up, because I like tanning my legs too, not just my calves). So I did bring two square cut swimsuits I would use exclusively for the purpose of tanning and when I was done I just put back my boardshort on top).

My wife says she likes the men square cuts and that I should wear them all the time but honestly I don't like being one of the few guys with them on, plus I bought 4 new boardshorts for this trip that I want to use; so too bad, I am sticking to my same plan last year :)

Anyways, I would like to hear the opinion from men and women about this. What do you prefer men wearing?

[​IMG]

2. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    To be honest buddy, I don't think it matters what we wear. It's all about the ladies. I would bring both though...

3. latincanucks

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    Yeah I know. But if the majority of ladies prefer to see guys on specific type of swimsuit then it doesn't hurt following their advice, right :)

4. JnJPartyStyle

JnJPartyStyle Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +405 / 0
    For me, square cutouts or speedos would make me feel a little too decadent.

We all want to look good, but the masculine side of me tries to avoid wearing anything that would clearly look better on my wife.

Have it at though brother! I am sure there are plenty of girls on here that will tell you I'm crazy.

5. Danny&Jenny

Danny&Jenny Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 0
    I do the same as you. Square cuts for getting some sun. Board shorts most of other times. Once I'm drunk I forget what I'm wearing

6. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    If I had that body I'd rock a budgie smuggler or mankini the entire time.

Sadly I do not so I wear board shorts and hide behind Ali's boobs :)

7. oldies_but_newbies

oldies_but_newbies Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    The wife tells me that I am wearing square-cut, or speedo, or something Euro next time we go. After the g-strings I bought her for the last trip, I can't exactly take the high moral ground; so I guess I will.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. nikkijones

nikkijones Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I agree, if you have a body like these pictures, go for the square cut ALL the time. Hec us ladies want eye candy as well. My boyfriend has a great body but feels the same, he is more comfortable in Board shorts but will indeed have the square cut for tanning at TTR :)

9. latincanucks

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    I am kind of the same way buddy. I grew up surfing for over 15 years, and boardshorts are like uniforms for surfers you know. I went back surfing 5 months ago to El Salvador and I would not dare wear square cut outs there... LOL... But I also hate getting a nice tan all around and then knees up I am green, not good when you are naked :) at least the square cuts leave a smaller non-tanned area... Also TTR peeps are a lot more open minded than surfers you know...

I wished I looked like those 2 guys on the pic, not even close... LOL...

Well my wife is also playing that card on me, at least I have the new boardshorts to use as an excuse... But I better shut up cause she comes and posts in this forum too :)

10. tncouple

tncouple Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    Maybe this is just my thinking but I think one of the reasons that a lot of guys don't wear square cut shorts is that guys have to have a really good body to be able to look good in square cut shorts and anyone can pull off wearing board shorts and no one thinks anything about it.. But then again it's Temptation. Nobody knows you and no body gives a shit ha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice