Board is super quiet!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by tea_jay85, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we get those to....aka its a "hey we have no class tomorrow lets get Shwasted" day

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes yes woopppp however i am still recovering from homecoming weekend

3. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well columbus didnt discover america, he discovered the bahamas and the new world while the americas yes but not the united states technically speaking, last year i had class on it and this year we have it off go figure

4. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol, just a little thrown in there :lol:

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    just a little, you will be pretty tired!

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im sending a letter to my elementary, middle and high school...I WANT MY MONEY BACK DAMMIT!!!!

7. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When am I not tired?? I operate on about 5-6 hours sleep during the week normally. I'll be fine, don't know bout yourself though!! :lol:

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok get a room you two

so hows everyones workout routines coming? Ive been kind of slacking as of late, but am headed to the gym later on today. Gonna keep it up for quite a while hopefully, and hopefully have some added motivation (booking soon?)

9. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Summer is taking FOREVER to arrive, August rocked and then Sept and Oct so far have been like extended winter months. I can't get motivated until it's nice a warm, hopefully soon I'll start doing something anyway.

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you would have never guessed its october up here in CT....hitting the 80's more often than we did during the summer......its madness

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice