Blue Bay Club **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by DeRocher, Feb 9, 2005.

1. bbwvixen

bbwvixen Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does the BBC offer vow renewals? I'm looking for something VERY simple for just him and I, and some pictures......

I've contacted the hotel, but they don't return emails!!!!

Also how much is a taxi between the BB and also from Desire to BBC? Thanks

2. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not sure about Desire but there's a free shuttle from BBC to BBG

3. carmen_elende

carmen_elende Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not that the BBG has been rebranded as Temptation, does the free shuttle between it and the BBC still exist? If it does, does anyone know if this will continue in the future or is it only running during the transition?

4. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the free shuttle no longer exists. The two resorts no longer have a stay at 1 play at 2 policy.

We confirmed this with the resorts themselves

5. carmen_elende

carmen_elende Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for responding so quickly.

6. Turbos

Turbos Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Premier and RCI guests only are still allowed to use BBC and Temptations, free shuttle exists on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday only and you must make a reservation. If you want to go any other day you have to take a taxi. All other guests are not allowed to use both facilities

Alex.

7. krimmer2

krimmer2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    opening up this again as no one has posted here for ages. we are going to bbc jan 11 cos got good deal. this is our thid time there, can i jut ask what is premier and rci guests? am guessing everywhre is full of timeshare now! I will have to get my spanish boyfriend to use his charm:ladiesman1: and see if we can get to temptations to eat as we thought the food was better last time, am hoping the bar people are still th same...anyone stayed here recently?:flaguk: kaz and luis

8. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just curious if you've come back yet.... Do you have any thing new to share about BBC? Did they allow you to go over to TR?

9. walkera

walkera Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When you arrive at the BBC they will try to get you to go to a welcome breakfast where you will get the hard sell time share pitch. We were warned by other guests and never attended it. They will tell you it's not a time share pitch but it is.
    We signed up to go deep sea fishing and paid $150 for me to fish and my wife to go along for just the ride. Roberto told me that it was a 28 foot boat which had bathroom facilities. It was not 28 ft. and had no facilities. A couple from Paris became very sea sick and we had to return to port. walkera rc-helicopter Saul did arrange for me to go for free the following Friday but we never left the bay and we caught 11 barricuda. It wasn't deep sea fishing and could not compare to Acapulco deep sea fishing.
    All things considered we had a beautiful vacation but left the BBC in the early afternoon and went on day trips or hung around the BBG where the food selection was much better. I think the rooms are better at the BBC and the atmosphere and food are better at the BBG.
    BBC is a nice hotel that is clean. Small pool area and not much of a beach. Yes you can go to the sister hotel, BBG but it's about a 20 minute trip. BBC is located in old Cancun and is sort of out of the way as far as easy accessibility.
    If you have kids but want to be able to join in the BBG fun, it's about your only choice. If you don't have kids, I would suggest a change to BBG.
    Check out the BBG Lounge to see if that's what you might want to do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice