Blue Bay Club **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by DeRocher, Feb 9, 2005.

1. mimi04

mimi04 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you very much!

2. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone have any current information on this property? It is no longer listed on the Blue Bay Resorts web site. Is it under another name and ownership? I have stayed at this hotel 6 times and they neglected to inform me of any changes!

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
  4. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I'm thinking that although BBC and BBG carry the name of BlueBay they are handled differently somehow from the rest of the chain. I don't know why but it's been that way for a long time that I know of.

Jamie

6. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wedding ceremony at BBC

We're getting married at BBC on Oct 22, 2008. After reading some of these posts, i'm now a little hesitate on booking rooms for my fiance and I as well as our guests. Are there any recommendations that you suggest? We've been to BBg last year and will more then likely travel back and forth from BBC to BBG during the week of the wedding.
    If our wedding guests stay at another hotel other then BBG or BBC, how would they be able to attend our wedding? Any help and suggestions is so greatly appreciated.

7. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is Blue Bay Club the best place to have a wedding ceremony?

Ian and I are getting married Oct 2008, and we really wanted to get married at BBC and then transfer to BBG for our honeymoon. Can anyone offer any insights as to how good BBC is? I've looked at the virtual tour as well as reviews and so far i'm inpressed but we value all CC members input and suggestions. Our guests might have their children with them and any information that you provide would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Ian and Nat

8. UKLAD

UKLAD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i stayed a the bbc in march and its fantastic there, food was nice, staff was very friendly. Our Rooms was very clean right on the beach, our friends had a appartment accros the road with extra rooms and fridge etc. There was about 16 of us there 2 to a room and every room was perfect. The only reason i would not stay here again is the location!! quite far from the clubs .

9. Elsie

Elsie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BBC

I'm a little late in responding to your post, but here it is. I love the BBC. I am a little prejudice because I own a unit there. Most of the weddings are done on the beach in front of our unit and one of my favorite things to do is to watch the weddings from our balcony. The staff outdo themselves with weddings. I love the setting and although the BBC is not close to the party scene it has a real Mexican aura about it. I think the food is more than adequate and they have a children's club and babysitters for small children. It is not over-crowded and the majority of time you don't have to deal with a loud roudy crowd. Adults can take the bus to the BBG and from there hit the party zone. The drawback is that if you are out late you will have to find your own transportation back. The have shows 3 times a week in a dinner theater across the street. I don't think you would be disappointed, but some people don't seem to like it. There is plenty to drink, but it is definetly not a party place. I think the people with children would like it.

10. 4biddenpleasrs

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for your opinion.. :)... we're still going forward with the club right now.

Some of our friends are going to make use of the stay at 1 play at 2 concept for bluebay.... :)... we'll know for sure when we go down this year to check it out.. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice