Blue Bay Club **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by DeRocher, Feb 9, 2005.

1. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for your very informative report...did you happen to notice any childrens entertainment going on while you were at BBC?

2. peg6897

peg6897 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Angel, it's good to hear a good tr about BBC. I went there 2 years ago and had a fantastic time. This past year, I booked BBC, was transferred to BBG. Can't say which place was better. As you said, the food was the same at both places (buffet anyway). Anyone that reads about BBC on the BBG board would think it was a dump. When I first went over to BBG, while staying at BBC, I didn't stay long. I was alone, and being at BBG was very uncomfortable. Staying at BBG this year wasn't as bad. I had "met" people from the board who were going to be there at the same time. It is two totally different resorts. Depends on what you're looking for.
    R.I. Gal, they keep the kids real busy. Lots of games, swimming, running around. They have basketball & tennis courts, and they use the pool across the road for swim time (my room was over there, so I know). All the kids I saw seem to have a wonderful time. They even had them do little shows during the day out by the main pool. Also, the night time entertainment is good for people of all ages.

3. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanx Peg :D :!:

4. UKLAD

UKLAD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    angel, i thought the BBG was for 21 year olds and over?

whos staying at the BBC OR BBG in march 2007????

5. doomsday

doomsday Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BBC

Been there for the last 6 years and have enjoyed each year, no complaints about the hotel, food or staff, true the food can be repetitive by week 2 or 3 but you can always eat out if you want a change after all its only food.

There is a kids club during the day, theatre some evenings and usually approx 30 minutes kids competitions at about 9pm then adult competitions at aout 9:30 /10ish.

Food is good, the place is clean and generally I find the staff excellent, remember this if you have a complaint be polite and treat the staff with respect and you get a lot more than an ignorant guest.

If you are young and want the buzz of the clubs then this may not be for you. But if you want either a mixture of relaxation during the day and the clubs at night then this may be ideal.

The evening entertainment is some what lacking and becomes repetitive after week one they could do with a two week programme.

6. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BBG is for 21 and over

BBC is for all ages

7. riu girl

riu girl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone had their children enrolled in the childrens club at this resort? If so, would you mind sharing your childrens experiences with me? We will have our children with us and just wondering if this is something they might enjoy.

Other then taking a taxi, is there any other way to get to the main hotel zone from this resort?

8. mimi04

mimi04 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14

Hi, sorry about that and thanks for pointing it out, I must update a few things.

I took that page down when we stopped offering our premiernights deal. You can still book with us but the link would be the one below:
    Blue Bay Club

10. riu girl

riu girl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are considering taking out kids to this resort.
    Does the BB consider chidlren ages 2-11 OR 2-12 (including age 12)?
    Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice