Blue Bay Club **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by DeRocher, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The shuttles run back and forth during the day on a fairly regular schedule.

But the last one going back to BBC from BBG is at 9:30PM so if you plan on staying later you will have to take a taxi back.

Karan

2. mexijon

mexijon Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bus access at the BBC

Thanx Karan,

Is ther easy access to the public bus line at the BBC? From what I have read, they run 24/7.

Adios

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unfortuantely, the buses don't run out to BBC...so it's either the BB bus or a taxi.

Karan

4. Burkeman

Burkeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BBC - Bus/Shuttles

There isn't the normal bus tha runs to BBC but there are some other shuttle type vans that run past there. If you are OK with riding with the locals in these small vans then you can use them. It is best to ask some of the staff at BBC about the vans that go by. My family has used them before and they are an experience, but fun. If you were traveling in the evening though, I would suggest a Taxi, mostly just for the ease of knowing where you are going.

5. corvettelady

corvettelady Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Blue Bay Club

This place is charming and the staff is wonderful. If you are looking for a lot of excitement, this may not be the place for you. I have stayed here twice and would go back, except I am a timeshare owner and by the time I pay the exchange fee, book my own flight and pay the per diem all-inclusive, it is really a better deal for me to search different hotels and their all-inclusive plans. We will be going to LeBlanc in February - will be our 8th trip to Cancun - Blue Bay is a lovely spot - don't hesitate in going there for relaxation and attentive service....

6. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Seventh trip to Mexico is in five weeks and this will be the 6th stay at Blue Bay Club. It's not a 5 star resort and it's not party central. What it is though, is clean, economical, friendly, family, and Mexico. A lot of the mega resorts I've looked at could be anywhere. You get no flavor for the country you are in. The entire hotel zone is like that for the most part.

People complain about the beach at the Blue Bay Club. It is calm, warm, and the seaweed is raked up daily, but still a ittle in the water. Never a red flag, and the kids are safe. Plenty of sand for soaking up sun, plus the huge sundeck near the pool. And the new pool and jacuzzi's are a nice improvement.

People complain about the food. The food is more than adequate, but not gourmet. Plenty of variety and always something for the kids to eat. A short trip into the city for authentic Mexican food.

Shopping is only a short ride away as well with prices in the city less than half of what they are in the Hotel Zone.

If you are looking for party time, it's not here. If you are looking for a nice vacation, this is it.

7. jakif

jakif Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Margaritas

Looking for some info on this hotel. Need to spend a couple of nights in April. Wondering if anyone has ever stayed there and can tell me what its like. Thanks..Jaki

8. JimnJodi

JimnJodi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are staying at BBC in Feb., can a we get a transfer to BBG if we are not happy with BBC?

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not really.

Many times they will move you to BBG if they have room but you have to pay the difference in the cost.

BBG is more expensive than BBC.

And many times they won't transfer you at all.

Karan

10. JimnJodi

JimnJodi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, we were just wondering. I am sure will be at BBG alot anyway, with crazymike and crew.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice