Blackirish trip report july 14-21 pics added

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by blackirish, Jul 22, 2008.

1. blackirish

blackirish Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just woke up after getting in Early this morning thanks to the flight delays from Dolly, so let me make this report before I sober up and forget the whole week!
    monday: The flight down was uneventful thanks to 2 valium and 3 scotches. Avoided the sharks at the airport thanks to the advice I got from this forum and found our transportation without a hitch. We got at temptations at 3:00 that afternoon and had no problems checking in, room was ready. I went off to see about dinner reservations because this was our 1st year anniversary, I was told no I needed to book in the morning, however after speaking politely with the restauarant captain with a little something in his pocket he found something opened up at the tex mex!
    Hit the pool and the bar to scope out the place. Went to dinner with my wifes sister and her husband and met Brett Amy Marty and Catherine. All excelellent people. After dinner hit Coco Bongos. If you go anywhere at all while you are in cancune.... GO HERE. I will not even try to explain it or describe the place, because it would not do it justice, you NEED to experience it. Amy was the hit, dancing most of the night up on the balcony part of the stage. we bounced from there around 2:30, having woken up at 4;00 to get here and pretty much drank the entire time, we were crashing.
    Tuesday; Hooked up with Marty Catherine Amy and Brett at the sexy pool.Also met Phil and Tracey.
    Now for the 3 months that we have been waiting since we booked this trip, my wife has told me each day, not to ruin the trip and break her stones about taking her top off....she was not going too! Yeah that lasted til 11:00 on day 2! The 10 of us comandeered a hottub and with the ladies in our group....there was no chance of drowning!!! This is the day that I ran into Rooney from this forum and his 13 other rugby guys from Wales.....my liver will never be the same!!!!
    Day 3: I have no freaking idea....from here on out my days and nites start to blend together and I have enough Bacardi in my blood to qualify me as full blooded Puerta Rican! so I'll skip to the must do's!

We had dinner at Rio's directly across the street (brazilian restauarant) It was EXCELLENT if you are looking to get off campus. We were there celebrating our 1st year and my wife's sister and her husband's 3rd year anniversary, so it was nice to get out for a quiet dinner.

The Don diego booze cruise on thursday. (tuesdays and thursdays are adults only) What a blast!!!! The girl from England, Jack, ...you are nuts!!!
    We were buzzed by 10:30, drank like fiends, Armand.....we will bring you to the dark side! I went snorkling, my wife and sister stayed on board, when I came up to get back on the boat I found my wife toples (again!!) rubbing oil on her "shoes" needless to say, I had to move to the back of the line to get out of the water!!!! Isles Mujeres.....what's better than going shopping and the owner giving you a shot of tequila in every stoer you go in???? Partied like rock stars the whole way back....That night lingerie night, hung with our new pals Phil Tracey Amy Brett Marty Catherine, Ended up at paty O's, nothing is better than partiyng at a bar in boxers next to your wife in a teddy!!

Which somehow brings us to Friday: Sergios booze cruise (A MUST) We had a great crowd with us and REMEMBER....when they say duck your head for the bridge...THEY ARE NOT...I REPEAT NOT KIDDING!!!!!, Ended up at Carlos and Charlies where my sister in law became the entertainment with the whipped cream!!! My buddy Asif from Dubai.....for a little dude you can party!!! Tasha and her husband Louis (white boy with rythm) we had a blast. The City was after this, but We were pretty much wasted, so we only stayed here for a while, a few more shots with the boys from Dubai and we were out!

Saturday found me at the pool with my buddy Rooney and Dwayne, My wife showed up at 10:30 at which point we already had 6 shots of tequila and 3 beers, I got that look from her that every guy in the planet knows, but after 15 minutes and 2 drinks for her, it was all good!

Sunday started out nice, hanging by the sexy pool, when I noticed it getting dark over Isle Mujeres. I noticed that they were bring in all the beach chairs, and finally Chinos stops the activity he is playing and says look over there you crazy fuckers...there is a tropical storm coming go back to your rooms close the windows and put on channel 12 and fuck til it's over........so we listened to him and did just that! :lol:

That night they were supposed to have a dj at Paty O's but with the rain it was moved into the alternative bar, good time , but it got HOT HOT HOT, some one came up with the idea of skinny dipping in the middle of the storm, sounded like a good idea at the time (thanks bacardi) We went out in the waves with a group until my wife discovered her sister was not with us.....so without thinking she ran back INSIDE the alternative bar to find her sitting at the bar.....however my wifes dress was with me at the beach, ( which brings me back to the 3 monthes of her nagging about not asking her to take off her top at the pool) oh well she caught the Temptation's flu!!! Need less to say security was less than pleased with us all swimming in the storm, so we went back to the bar.

Overall, my brother in law and I decided, we will not waste money on any other vacation.....this is the place, it is not a resort, it is state of mind!
    we met so many great people here, if I forgot to mention you forgive me, but most of the week I didn't even know my own name!!!!! The staff was fantastic! And the cast was hilarious!!!
    I read up so much on temptations before we came and I found a lot of people complaining.......From what I have seen this past week, these people who complain, have nothing better to do and will find fault in everything, the only response I have to them is .......stay outta my F@#king hot tub!!! I'm here to party!!!!!!!
    I'll have pictures when I find my camera and learn how to post them!

http://public.fotki.com/BlackIrish/pg/

2. jws

jws Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great report! Thanks for sharing!

3. W&K

W&K Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Great trip report...looks like another couple of future repeaters!!

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Great TR..I'll have to try the Serigo booze cruise when i'm down there... :lol: Always looking to have some fun... :dave:

5. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report. thanks for sharing cant wait to see the pic's. Welcome to the repeaters club :lol:

6. candigirlfreak

candigirlfreak Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow sounds like you guys had a great time i know we will see you guys there again.

7. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    souds like you had a great time.......makes me feel like time is moving so slow....

is it September yet??

thanks for the great trip report

8. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Penny..i'll try to make my own fun...LOL... :lol: See if i can stay out of trouble...That should be no problem... :lol:

9. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha ha - I love the comment bout not wasting money on another vaca somewhere else. My hubby always used to say that there was no point in going to the same place twice!! We're going to TTR for the 3rd time this year!

Fantastic report and glad that Dolly didnt cause too many stresses!
    xxxxx

10. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ice, as long as you stay out of the ocean you should be fine darlin!! LOL

Remember when I hurt my foot at Carlos and Charlies??? well I reinjured it over the weekend, at my beloved Country Thunder I attend every year, well now it is broken!!! am trying ice and putting it up, hopefully will be fully recovered by September.........

take care my friend

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice