BIRTHDAY & HOLIDAY EXCHANGE POLL (INTERESTED PLEASE RESP

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by DeniseO, Aug 17, 2004.

?

WHAT ADDRESS TO USE FOR BIRTHDAY WISHES

1. CANCUNCARE ADDRESS

100.0%
  2. PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. HOME ADDRESS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :bigband: Happy Birthday to Dori baby

2. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you Lisa :lol: :lol: I've been dancing around her singing it all morning long....she's a doll...walking in her new dress..with her new Hello Kitty purse and all her new Strawberry shortcake lipgloss...with the My Little Pony sunglasses of course..Pink Pink PINK... :lol: ha ha ha...sorry guys not to steal the thread...

carry on :roll:

3. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Go for it Dori steal the thread your allow too .. Its your daughters birtday

4. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dori,
    Birthday plans? (he says with a one eyebrow higher than the other and a devilish grin) Got any ideas?
    Marsh

5. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dirty mind!!! You need a shower!!! :lol:

Yep... come on down and receive your spankings....we'll start there :wink:

6. DeniseO

DeniseO Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D HEY EVERYONE - JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT MY HOME COMPUTER IS UP AND RUNNING...SO NOW WE CAN CARRY ON THIS IDEA BEFORE I MISS ANYONE'S BIRTHDAY!!!

I HAVE A POLL WHICH I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO RESPOND TO WHO IS INTERESTED IN THIS IDEA. WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IS HOW EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO BE SENT THEIR BIRTHDAY/HOLIDAY WISHES. I WILL KEEP TRACK OF THE INFO WHICH IS SENT BY EVERYONE AND WE WILL MOVE ON FROM HERE. THE INFORMATION WHICH IS SENT WILL BE KEPT PRIVATE UNTIL ALL RESPONSES ARE RETURNED. IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE PM ME!

THIS IS A REALLY FUN THING AND I KNOW EVERYONE WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME...LETS GIVE IT A TRY. IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE GIVING YOUR HOME ADDRESS, THAT IS FINE...WE WILL GET YOUR WISHES TO EITHER A HOME ADDY OR YOUR CANCUNCARE ADDY.....

COME ON EVERYONE!!!! LETS CELEBRATE...JUST ANOTHER REASON TO TOAST SOMEONE WITH A SHOT OF TEQUILLA...

DENISEO

7. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DeniseOOOOO,
    I am having a blonde moment. I checked personal email...but I am also interested in home address also. So put me down for both.

Keep up the good work,
    Angie

8. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome back Angie by the way ....
    WE all have those moment angie but Im not blonde :lol: :lol:
    Miss yah Lisa

9. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi DeniseO

I ticked the home address box, but then thought 'Hmm, lots of postage to send stuff over here'. So, pop me down for the email address option too, if thats ok. I'll set up another, cos my hotmail is always getting full t'brim.

Jen

10. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey OOOOOOOOOOOO are u still doing this B- day stuff? Lisa

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice