BIRTHDAY & HOLIDAY EXCHANGE POLL (INTERESTED PLEASE RESP

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by DeniseO, Aug 17, 2004.

?

WHAT ADDRESS TO USE FOR BIRTHDAY WISHES

1. CANCUNCARE ADDRESS

100.0%
  2. PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. HOME ADDRESS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it's a great idea...ESPECIALLY now. As I said, I'm in if you decide to do it.

Terri

2. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please DeniseOOOOOOO do it. I think we really need it.

Anybody's birthday close?

3. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DeniseO-Don't let the past week interfer with what you are trying to do. This site like just about the rest of the sites (ones with boards), go thru stuff like that. I am almost willing to bet that not too long from now everyone will forget what happened, if not I will be like this :( or this :cry: .

I have been to boards (will not say which), that had a great group of people, then something happened and now most them have moved to other boards or just stopped going to them, I think we have a pretty good track record for keeping this "family" together.

So now back to our regular scheduled talk about good things.

4. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You better do it .. And Catrina you better get in here and do this with is girl :!: :!:

I dont care about the sour grapes around this fourm :!: Dont let it bother you OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...... Come on and put that smile on that face of yours like I seen at that party girl :!: :D :D :D aka? Rocky

5. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with the rest who have posted.....most of the frequent, daily posters to this site have given the 2 thumbs up to this. Why let the infrequent minority control what we do as long as we are NOT harming anyone or doing anything illegal or unethical and it's 100% voluntary on each persons part.

One of the things that distinguishes this site from the others is the creative suggestions that our members come up with. That's why we keep traffic here when all the other boards are virtually postless. Trust me Denise, I know EXACTLY how you are feeling right now...I've worn those same shoes. Steve has given us the ok to do this and lots of us want to participate.

I say we forge ahead with the plan with all deliberate speed!

Michelle

6. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lisa I am all for it :) it would be nice to get a Birthday card! :D and i love sending them :)

7. DeniseO

DeniseO Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are all so very sweet and I appreciate every one of you, more than you know. I am going to let this stage of setting things up open until the end of the holiday weekend. After that, I will be posting our second step. Thanks everyone for your support. This will take off, and it will be awesome. I consider you my family and I am not going to let what has happened in the past couple of days get the best of me. So, anyone who is interested has until September 7th to post and say that they are interested...after that we will move to phase two.

Love you all!
    Keep smiling, when you smile, the world smiles with you!

DeniseO

8. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    smile

:D :D :D :D

9. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let me start by saying that I have the worst memory for birthdays & the like. Don't tell Melinda (she never reads this board unless I bring it to her attention) but I keep old day planners so that I can remember our anniversary and her birthday--and this is for somebody that I met in 4th grade!! So, count me in--in spirit, but chances are that I'll never remember. BTW, Denise my birthday is September 7th.
    Marsh

10. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I still wanna do it!!!

Oh..and I'll start...My youngest's bday is today!! She's 4 :happy birthday:

Marsh? Any birthday plans?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice