BIRTHDAY & HOLIDAY EXCHANGE POLL (INTERESTED PLEASE RESP

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by DeniseO, Aug 17, 2004.

?

WHAT ADDRESS TO USE FOR BIRTHDAY WISHES

1. CANCUNCARE ADDRESS

100.0%
  2. PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. HOME ADDRESS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great idea, my birthday's in May too, so line up people and gimme my kisses! :lol:

Jen

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Denise,

I think this is a great idea and I have a suggestion that might make it easier for all of us.

I know that personally Iam terrible about getting to a store to buy a card and then sending it out so that it arrives on time.

So I joined Birthday Alarms at a suggestion of a friend.

It's free and all we do is sign up for it and send a customized e-mail to our friends asking that they enter their birthdays in a link provided in the e-mail.

Then about 2 weeks or so before each birthday we get e-mails reminding us of that birthday and telling us how to send a free e-birthday card.

Since all of us obviously have computers and we live in various countries, I think this would be fun and freee way to make sure we all got the cards out in time so we could enjoy them on our birthdays.

I've been doing it for a year or so and have never missed a birthday of someone who gave me their info.

Just a suggestion, but it has worked for me and I think it would work for CancunCare too.

Here's the link to get started if anyone is so inclined:

http://www.birthdayalarm.com/Register.jsp?t=18S40M759

All we need from each other is an e-mail address of those who want to participate.

Karan

3. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    add me to your list Denise

Carole

4. DeniseO

DeniseO Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LETS GO PEOPLE....WE ONLY HAVE A FEW MORE DAYS LEFT THIS MONTH AND I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT STEP WITH THIS...
    PLEASE....PLEASE...LETS GET MORE!!!!

5. CHEEZESTK

CHEEZESTK Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are in!

Tracie and I are in!

6. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bday

My birthday is in July. When is everyone elses birthday's? and how does this work? LIZ

7. ddcam1

ddcam1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do we send you our info DeniseOOOOOOOOOOOO?

Deb

8. DeniseO

DeniseO Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HELLO EVERYONE!!!! WITH THE SOUR TASTE THAT I HAVE IN MY STOMACH ABOUT SOME OF THE CURRENT EVENTS THAT HAVE BEEN HAPPENING ON THE BOARD, I AM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS ABOUT DOING THE HOLIDAY/BIRTHDAY CARD LIST.....

SO....THIS WILL BE THE FINAL CALL AND BASED ON THE FEEDBACK, I WILL ADVISE EVERYONE WHAT WILL HAPPEN. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, JUST PM ME (ONLY IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY) AND WE WILL SEE WHEN AND HOW WE MOVE ON FROM HERE.

FINAL CALL!!!!

DENISEO

9. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I hope I can join later...like next year. We anticipate making two moves within the next six months and we're trying to figure whether we'll use a P.O. Box or simply forward the mail twice. Moves are such headaches! :roll:

10. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Denise0 I'd love to do this but understand if you decide not to. :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice