Bill & Chris’s Trip Report, May 16-26, 2008

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bill&Chris, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Friday, May 16
    We arrived at the airport around 11:30 AM and knowing the routine, we shot through the waiting gauntlet of time-share sharks and went straight out the door to our ride. We arrived at Temptations around 12:30 PM, checked in our room and went straight to the sexy pool. In no time at all we started noticing Cancuncare regulars – Jamie & Chris, Jack & Edie, Don & Pam, Scott & MJ, Bob & Sheila, Tina (welsh girl), John & the Indy crew, Jeff & Stacy, Firm & Suz, Ken & Ronda and Glenn & Monique.

We barely had enough time to get a few drinks in us before I found myself in a naked tequila volleyball game. I was on T’s team, a little rusty and quickly intoxicated by a ridiculous amount of tequila. Okay… we lost horribly. T told me that she liked me but that I sucked at volleyball. 

That evening we had dinner at the Embarcadero, had a few drinks at the Patty-O-Lounge and called it a night. This was the first evening of our 10 day vacation and we were not rushed.

Saturday, May 17

On Saturday I played horseshoes and we just lounged around the pool chatting, meeting and reuniting with friends. It was like coming home and it felt great to have a ready-made circle of friends to hangout with and chat. We met BB & AB (sorry – don’t recall your names), Steve & Karen, Rick (osiferrick), Jim & Kathy, (Navy) Davey & Lisa, Kenny (flyboy) & Theresa, Ken & Denise, Bubba & Michelle, Derek & Trina, John & Min, Tom (Icecube88), Dave & Rosa, Mike & Sue, and a quiet couple from Canada, Kathy & Gary.

Dinner was at the Chinese place (The Daily Wok, Wok the Dog, Wok this way…something like that) – fabulous food. You should try the rainbow shooters they make!

That evening they had the strippers (dancers) at Nice Shoes. We saw more skin at the pool, but it was fun and folks got a little crazy trying to lure the dancers in their direction. After the dancers, we stayed and danced until the wee hours.

Sunday, May 18
    By now, getting up at 5:30 AM to set the towels out was not as much fun. I sucked it up and went away – if you don’t you will never get a decent seat for the daily activities.

More of Navy Davy’s crew showed up – we met Cathy, Melinda and Dana. We also met Steve & Kim, and Lynn & Ruth.

Once again I found myself in a water volleyball game. This time we were not drinking and started with our swimsuits on. T saw me coming and scooted to the other side of the net. Our team rapidly started to win the first game so T had whoever missed a ball take off their swimsuit. Before long we were all naked again, but we were undaunted and continued to beat them severely. T then insisted we extend the play and make it the best 3 out of 5 games. Chinos got caught up in the excitement and came up with a fitting punishment for the losers. We won all three games by a wide margin and I contentedly watched T’s team roll naked on the beach, have raw eggs smashed on their heads and then ice water was poured over them. Victory is sweet! Okay, I’m immature, but it felt good.

That evening we ate at the fish place with Mike (Sue was under the weather) – another great meal. We then met everyone at the Patty-o-lounge for drinks and again danced the night away at Nice Shoes.

Monday, May 19
    Monday we went out on the yacht with Greg & Tina, Scott & MJ, Dave & Rosa, Steve & Karen and Jack & Edie. We had a GREAT time. We cruised around Isla and eventually ended up off north beach. By the time we anchored the music was playing, drinks were flowing, inhibitions vanished and my quiet wife had transformed into a wild woman who was ready to party. Needless to say, a good time was had by all and you could not smack the smile off my face.

That night we went to bed early as we were departing in the morning for a snorkeling excursion at 7:15 AM.

Tuesday, May 20
    It took two buses and two boats to get us off the reef at Cozumel. The snorkeling was only for an hour or so and then we were back to the beach for a quick lunch. They then sent us back the same way we arrived. We arrived at TTR around 7:30 PM very disappointed knowing we had made a poor investment.

That night we were back at Nice Shoes dancing the night away.

Wednesday, May 21
    Wednesday we went with the gang over to Isla on a water taxi. We rented golf carts and purchased some provisions (beer) for circumnavigating the island. We had a fabulous time seeing the sights and taking pictures. We stopped for lunch at north beach and after lunch did a little swimming. The sites were breathtakingly beautiful. I would recommend visiting this location to everyone. We met Jess & Paul and Deb & Linda. Karen & Pam arrived today. These 2 are always having a great time!

Thursday, May 22
    On this day I thought I was going to die. Montezuma found his way into my stomach and I actually had visions of dying on a toilet in Mexico. Luckily, Tina shared some “Treda” (medicine) that was recommended to her by a pharmacist. The stuff worked wonders and within 6 hours I felt much better. Thank you, Thank you Tina!

The big event on Thursday was the much publicized Booze Cruise. Unfortunately, the weather was not cooperative and many of the party goers did not enjoy themselves. Folks were not in a party mood and the night fizzled. We were recognized, as well as
    Dave & Rosa and Glenn & Monique because we all had recently celebrated anniversaries. The crew on the boat did a great job of making sure everyone had a drink in their hand, but that was about all they could do under the circumstances.

Friday, May 23 and Saturday, May 24
    Both days we played horseshoes and watched the games at the sexy pool. We took a lot of pictures on these days knowing folks were leaving and our departure was just around the corner. We played another game of Tequila Volleyball on Friday. Again, I was on the team opposite of T (Chinos had departed for Cabo for the weekend). We again won all three games and I enjoyed not having the ice water poured on my naked body.

Saturday night we saw the strippers again at Nice Shoes and a good time was had by all.

Sunday, May 25
    A quiet day by the pool topped off with an excellent dinner at the Italian restaurant that night.

Monday, May 26
    We slept in! It was our last morning and we were due to be picked up at 1:15 PM. We walked around and said our goodbyes. The faces around the pool had already changed with the incoming crowd. Suddenly, we felt like we did not know anyone. Time to leave.

We had an uneventful flight to home sweet home – we arrived tired but happy. Thanks to all for making this a memorable trip. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Pictures will follow – I have some editing to do. :shock: :D

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Great TR...It was great meeting you. Look forward to meeting next year... :D

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    It was really good seeing you guys again. Ga=lad we got to spend some time together. :D

Jamie

4. harley&coronas

harley&coronas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 0
    Great trip report . You two must of wrote down a daily log to recall that much ..... we are now just recalling parts of the trip :lol:
    Seeya
    Ruth & Lynn

5. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Hey guys,
    Glad to see yu both made it home safe. Still suffering the effects of Cancun and sunburn. Takes me weeks to get my blood sugar back to normal and this trip is no acception even though i didn't drink a third of what i normally do. Anyways it was fun meeting both of you. See yo both there again i am sure.

6. msstewart

msstewart Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bill, you gave a great report. We were so glad to see you both again. Already making plans for next year with ya. Love you guys. Mike & Sue

7. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Was so nice meeting the both of you. Hopefully when we meet you guys next year we won't be so quiet and will join the the festivities more :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: Will get around to post our TR hopefully by the weekend. Your TR was great so so were you guys. Hope to see you same time next year.

8. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks everyone. We really enjoyed getting to know everyone - please seriously consider moving to Cancun with me when you retire. We will simply purchase enough land to build a gated development with a pool, bar and pharmacy in the middle. :D

9. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Sounds like a nice idea... :D

10. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    It was great meeting the two of you and help celebrate your anniversary. Hopefully our paths will cross again in the future at TTR.

Bob and Shiela

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice