Bikini Help? micro bikini WW questions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Krazy_sexy, Jun 17, 2011.

1. drew_buckeye

drew_buckeye Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    Does everyone wear the little bikini's - NO (you won't see me wearing one, haha). I would say it's pretty evenly split between females wearing little bikini's and "normal" suits, so you shouldn't feel out of place either way. I know it normally takes my wife a day to get up the courage to break out a tiny bikini (alcohol always helps with this), but I love it when she does :aetsch004:

2. tanya&mark

tanya&mark Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    another good site is micro kitten.com

3. Sox

Sox Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Try Victoria's Secret. Get the side tie bottoms, sounds like you need a medium. Then you can tie them tight or loosen them up. they are low cut in front and have jsut enough coverage in back. Also teh low-rise bottoms from VS are good. get a large though cuz they run super small. Good luck!

4. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    WW you can pay a lil extra and get tie sides put on almost any bottom and you can also increase the length of material from front to back so you don't have the kitty reveal or the plumber crack reveal thong look.

Kellie is petite 5'1" with some serious momma hips and a booty. Her top is not though, as a 32a. Got the tie sides with a thong- small triangle rear bottom, and it worked out perfect. The top did work out well also for a fit with an extra small

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice