Bikini Help? micro bikini WW questions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Krazy_sexy, Jun 17, 2011.

1. MRMRSDIESEL

MRMRSDIESEL Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 0
    We were there in Jan with Mindi being in the Miss Temptation finals. We're going again in November. Sent you a PM

2. Krazy_sexy

Krazy_sexy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone I have been so busy this summer that I totally forgot about my bikini situation lol but here is where I am at me and my fiancee are planning a trip and well we just do not know where to go in cancun there are a few were considering a few are excellence, temptations, Desire, but well I just don't know about the atmosphere we want to endure I am outgoing but kinda self conscious and all my fiancee is as well he will probably never take his shirt off cause he is hairy and well we have been together for like forever so our relationship is good well I just would like some advice about the resorts and the atmosphere to expect when going to temptations and Desire any help would be appreciated thanks..

3. kkmarcus

kkmarcus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Always remember, "nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit" is the Temptation motto! I am by far the smallest sexiest person on the beach but realized w/in 3 days of my first trip everyone was there to have a great time and get to know people. Large, small, hairy bald! Good times!!! and btw - nice shoes!:bowdown:

4. Krazy_sexy

Krazy_sexy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well thanks for the confidence boost and the comment but were just not sure temptations is for us I mean I don't mind the attention but do people just assume were swingers or is it more respectful

5. MandZ

MandZ Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 1
    much more respectful....(i guess, we are not swingers and have never encountered aggressive swingers, and that includes our trip to temptations)...thought we would have at least been approached...didnt see anything happening in the open and we didnt hear of any swinger parties or any swingers approaching anyone....

6. j3

j3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Frist off may I say you look great so no worries about that. Next if you like to party, have a good time, and meet your new best friends and have the best vacation of your life go to Temptation. Our first trip there was three years ago and we leave Saturday for our 8th time there. Now for swingers. Are there any there? YES!! Will they approach you? Maybe and maybe not. If asked, and you don't want too, just say no thank you. I guess what I am trying to say is look at the repeat people that go there and it is not a meat fest. Now for Desire, I have never been there but just what I havd read its a couples resort and full nude so you may see more action there. Last thing, as for your bikni, if you can't wear it at home then you might want to look at wicked Temptation suits.We have one WW and payed alot for it and after the second year if faded off the chlorine in the pool so the next year I bought four WT for about what I spent at WW and if you don't know what to look for you can't tell the different between them.So spend $100.00 on one suit or $100.00 on four suits that you will have to throw away in a couple of years. Hope this helps.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  7. jmg944t

jmg944t Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    J3 is spot on about the chlorine down there. Christen changes bikinis alot and the ones that did make it into the pool get rinsed immediately upon returning to the room. By the square inch these bikinis cost more than any clothing I have heard of. :)

8. j3

j3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    And I must say she wears them well!!:bowdown:

9. W&K

W&K Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Exactly...Karen has had a couple of bikinis ruined from the chlorine...white in particular....they look nice with the tan...but the chlorine turned them yellow...

10. Zcrownroyal

Zcrownroyal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We like Desire a lot but our last 3 Cancun trips were desire. We never stay more than 3 nights as we get bored easily. I wouldnt worry about taking the shirt off as nobody will care. I have a very hairy chest too and am overweight but still go nude. Nothing like being on a bed at the beach, naked and drink in hand. Very relaxing and quiet during the daytime. Nighttime gets naughty from anout 5 pm on at the rooftop jacuzzi followed by dinner, disco and boom boom room. Lots of people in their late 40's there. Excellence Riviera Maya BLOWS!! Stayed at their " club" level, had to wait forever for check in, reserved beach beds were taken, food was ok, rooms were very nice but the resort was too big impersonal. We are going for our first time to TTR because we heard of the party atmosphere. Only 2 nights to start and 1 night at the ritz carlton to get pampered and relax. You could always split your trip and try both, TTR and desire. Let me know what you like better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice