Bike in Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by MrHammy, Apr 23, 2007.

1. MrHammy

MrHammy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was wondering if Cancun has anyplace to rent I bicycle? Not the beach curser type but a road bike that I could rack up 20 or 30 sunny miles on. And if I find one are the roads safe to bike on? I do a few thousand miles a year so im not scared of regular traffic

2. Naoautorizada

Naoautorizada Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know that many hotels rent or simply make bikes (albeit beach cruisers, as you say) available to their guests (I know that the Riu Cancun, ClubMed, Hilton, and Grand Mayan Palace all do for example).

Call wherever you're staying - they will very likely be able to help you with this. (I've heard that you may want to take a bike lock with you though as they may not supply you with one.)

3. MrHammy

MrHammy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cool i am staying aat BBG so i will check when i get in.

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BBG doesn't rent bikes.....but I'm sure any one on the activity staff can point you in the direction of some place that does.

5. RAINDOGG32

RAINDOGG32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They used to have a Harley place in Cancun. However I am not sure if it is still open since the Hurricane. You should be able to rent a Harley there.

6. MrHammy

MrHammy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not that kind of bike! the Lance Armstrong kind. although a Harley would be cool if i wouldn't kill myself

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice