Big "Thanks" to Drewbert and T.J.

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos

Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just wanted to say thanks for the help in locating the printing shop for the Bomberos' T-shirts. The owner Sergio gave us a discount on what was already a great price.

A note to anyone looking to have t-shirts printed. It is called ITTSA and is located on Uxmal just before the Chichen-Itza intersection.

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does this mean that TJ and Drewbert actually AGREED on something?

3. Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, at least collaborated.

4. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Come on Rivergirl. Drewbert and I are buddies.

Two things. First, Frank says that "ITTSA and is located on Uxmal just before the Chichen-Itza intersection." Well, it depends on which way you are going on Uxmal as to whether it is before or after the intersection. It is before Chichen, on the left, if you are heading toward Uxmal from Yaxchilan.

Second, as to Drew and me. Drew and I are like this. Imagine me holding up my index finger and my middle finger side by side. That is how we are. Close friends, close like the two fingers.

Now picture this. Next, I hold up my index finger and that is me, sort of like #1. I then hold up my middle finger and this is Drew. Get the picture.

5. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're taller than me, so you get the middle finger.

So to speak.

6. Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Perfect response Drewbert!! and again thanks guys.

7. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's my specialty, and the reason TJ exists.

8. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Most people have to go to Pay Per View to get the kind of humor that Drew and I offer for free.

You would think that Steve would buy us beers, which would mean that I would get Drew's since he does not drink. This is true because I don't think he has any vices except for some personal hygiene issues.

But Jannet does not permit Steve to go out with the boys (and girls) any longer so I suppose that compensation for our humor is not possible. Drew is working on a comedy screenplay that will feature the two of us. He will be playing a Jackie Chan type of character, hense his request the other day for a daycare who offered classes in Chinese. I will be playing a Chris Tucker type of role. Hurry Drew, I can use the money.

9. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First you have to tell me who the hell Chris Tucker is.

There was a Johnny Depp/John Malkovich script I was thinking of buying for the two of us. How does that sound?

10. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice