Big Plans this weekend people?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Apr 3, 2009.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Not much for me........ my mom and my step dad are coming into town tonight, and i am taking them to dinner. Havent seen my mom since before I left for england, so that will be nice. Then heading to my friends for a little bit then calling it a night! Getting up tomorrow and hitting the gym, then heading to the rolex shop to pick up my watch from getting fixed. Then likely hitting bdubs later with friends to watch my carolina tarheels win their game tomorrow night, then home after that. Sunday......... be lazy all day. Pretty laid back weekend, what about you all??

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    out with some people for this chicks bday dinner tonight, then back to her room for drinks and pong and who knows what else....going out on the town for her bday the next night, and watching UNC advance to the National Championship....Sunday detox and its Wrestlemania (yes, I still watch wrestling lol)

3. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Big night in Uptown Dallas tonight with a cousin who lives there, so the best bars in Dallas are walking distance, and a couple high school friends I never get to see. Spend all day tomorrow there. And then tomorrow night, the main event:

The return of FIST OF METAL!!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Or at least one of the members will be there.

4. ChadD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wish I had people around that still watched it. Never lost interest, just quit watching it. Nothing was better than:

"What's your name?" "Cha-" "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!!"

5. steveo_85

steveo_85 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not up to anything exiting tonight!!! getting pissed all day tomorrow go to my mates for some pre gaming as u call it then into the clubs!! sunday ive got 5 a side football then come home watch my team and i will prob watch wrestlemania aswell with a dominos pizza only ppv worth paying for!!!

6. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Umm tonight i am a looser and staying in!! claire is going out but in the morning i need to go riding, do washing, go bank, then do 6 hours overtime :shock: tomorrow night nothing as will get home late, sunday stay in bed then my horses owner is coming to visit (not met her before so have to make good impression) am trying to find someone who wants to do something sunday night :roll: claire is working

7. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm going to stay home, watch sports all weekend , its very exciting one as fletch stated i will watch UNC advance to the championship game, the jazz better win tonight

Also it will be an alcohol free weekend :(

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im alcohol free for the next 30-90 days, depending how long I can last! Just trying to detox the body! Good every now and again! Plus I am on a new workout and the calories from beer/alcohol are terrible. But no worries I will be back drinking for the CC meet-up in chicago! POW

9. ChadD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll drink enough to cover you and me.

10. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks bro that's a true friend :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice