Big Brother 9 * Till Death Do Us Part

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Greta, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Red2PartY

Red2PartY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jen does need to go! She was stupid for blowing her cover and that lost her the game, people def. favor her boyfriend better than her. So she's gone!

Amanda annoys me too, she is SOOOO whiney!! She is pretty full of herself too. And maybe I mis heard, but she was telling (i forget her name) the girl in the kitchen that Alex told her if they (Amanda & ALex) were not going to be intimate, then they should not be intimate with anyone.
    What I heard him say (and I could be wrong) was that he didn't want to be intimate with her anymore. Which I don't blame him, she's draped over Parker 90% of the time!
    SO if that's true, she's a drama queen and wants all eyes on her...

And the lesbian thing...WTF is that??!! They aren't telling anyone so how is this going to help them in the game?? That older woman is just stupid!

I don't know who I like either this season...they're all crazy!

2. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I KNOW!!!!....I FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!!!!

3. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree ... that dumb girl from Ohio has diarrhea of the mouth!

She's too stooopid to keep her own secret!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THE EVIL WITCH IS GONE!!!

I still like Ryan though.. At first I didn't, but he's grew on me a little...

5. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    woohooo... they actually did something right and got her out right away... woohooo

6. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just thought I would let you all Know MATTY IS A HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he stays in the house a very long time..I am so glad Ryans girlfriend is gone I didnt care for her at all!!!!

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is getting intersting... bb9dish/blogspot has good updates, and will be posting nomination spoilers later...

8. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Amanda and Alex were the next to go. Who does everyone think is next on the block?

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    according to talks on 24/7 feeds, ryan/allison & matt/partner are gonna be put up.. haven't checked the spoilers yet to see if that actually happened though...

10. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I hope Sheila & her partner (the guy who's always smoking) go!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice