Best Western Cancun Clipper Club

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by caprix16.5, Jan 8, 2007.

1. caprix16.5

caprix16.5 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone ever stayed here? I have searched various times on orbitz, and this seems to be a good deal. It is right down in the heart of the hotel zone and very reasonable. I know that it is not all inclusive or on the beach, but has anybody had any experience with this place, or heard anything good or bad? Thanks in advance for any information given in response.

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im gonna move this to the cancun info section. you might get a better response there.

welcome btw

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    maybe he wants to go for Spring Break? lol

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes he may, but i think he'll get more of a response in here as there are more locals and a wider variety of people. ive not heard of anyone in the breakers forum speak of this place.

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Never stayed there but I do know it. It's not a luxury place but I've heard nothing bad.

Yes, it's on the lagoon side and it is only a few minutes walk from all the big clubs lots of restaurants and places to eat close by. Also only a few minutes walk to the beach. Go up the path between The City and Coco Bongo - I bet you wouldnt have found it unless I told ya :wink:

Good location imho.

6. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My parents stayed there twice and I went to visit them all the time (ie I don't think they are that strict on non guests entering the hotel). The rooms are fine, nothing fancy about the place but if you're just looking for somewhere to rest your head then it's perfectly acceptable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice