Best Week of My Life.. Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by McKellar77, Feb 15, 2014.

1. McKellar77

McKellar77 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    My wife and I just retuned from our 2nd trip to Temptation. We went with her sister and husband and we were meeting another couple from Canada that we met last time we were there. We checked in and requested 2 rooms near each other. When we got to our rooms, they over looked the quiet courtyard area and we could not see any water. We were a little disappointed. I went back to the front desk and asked for different rooms. I said that we do not need to be near each other. We were given 2 new rooms with out a problem. We were in room 1229. This room is on the 2nd floor overlooking the quiet pool. It is the one in the corner with the HUGE balcony. We thought it was a little weird that we would have to share the balcony with someone we didn't know, but we didn't really care. We figured it would be an opportunity to meet new people. We unpacked and went down for dinner. After that, we went to Patyo's for a short time. We went to bed pretty early.

Saturday. I woke up at 5am and went to the sexy pool to get 4 chairs. The rest of the week, we only saved 2 chairs for 6 people because we spent most of our time in the pool anyways. All of the sexy pool chairs were taken everyday before 7am. We hung out at the sexy pool all day. After dark, we had some dinner and then changed to get ready for the foam party. Our Canadian friends showed up shortly after the foam started and we started drink heavily. The shooters were flowing. The foam party was fun. We danced on the stage and had a good time. Careful, it is slippery. After the foam party, we took the party up to our balcony. We hung out and went to bed at 4am.

Sunday. Boobs Cruise Day. We woke up at 7am and went to breakfast. We met Steve at Patyo's and the craziest day of the trip began. All I am going to say about the Boobs Cruise is that it is amazing. Omar and Chinos and the rest of the staff were great. Thank you Steve! After the cruise, we went directly to the Jacuzzis at the sexy pool. There were about 12 people in the Jacuzzi closest to the beach. Security was there, but didn't say a word. All of a sudden out of nowhere, we were all being ELECTROCUTED! You have never seen 12 drunk people move so fast. The security guard standing there said that there was a short in the light and the electricity traveled through the water. He said that it happened once before. He said "it should be ok now, you can go back in." NO WAY were any of us getting back in there. It was painful and scary at first, but now we all laugh about it. We had a few more drinks at the bar with Steve and Janet, but it had been a long day and people started to disappear. We went up and got changed and went to dinner at the buffet. We were in bed by 10.

Monday-Wednesday. Every day we were up by 7am. We had breakfast and went straight to the sexy pool. We would drink, swim, drink, meet new people, drink, watch the fun games, and drink some more. A couple of days, we brought out the AIWC. Some bottoms would come down from time to time and security would be there, but would not say a word. We would stay at the pool until the sun went down. We would have some dinner and then party at Patyo's. Music was good. Bartenders were great.

One night after Patyo's, a group of us stripped down to our underwear and jumped in the sports pool. Security was right there. I said "are we ok?" He said "si senor, I get towels." A few minutes later, he showed up with a bunch of fresh towels.

Thursday. It was a little cloudy and a litter cooler than the other days. We were also getting tired from partying late every night. We took it easy and managed to squeeze in a small nap. We stayed up pretty late. At around 2am, we were on our balcony saying goodbye to our friends when our balcony neighbors showed up. They had left Patyo's and had invited a large group of people up to party. We were too tired, but didn't care if they partied. They cranked some music and they were shouting and laughing for a while. We were so tired, we fell asleep anyways. The party shut down around 3:30am. We woke up when the music went off.

Friday. Wake up, have breakfast, pack and begin our long journey home. Very sad.

Some other things about our trip:

Food. I do not want to comment about the food. I ate like a bird and drank like a fish. I lost 12 pounds in the 1 week we were there. With so many options, I think everyone should be able to find something that they like.

Tipping. We started out tipping small. We felt compelled to tip more. We were so well taken care of. I think that we spent around $250 on tips for the week and next time, I will bring double that. The staff was so appreciative of it. They do not take it for granted or expect it.

Timeshare. We were tricked by the timeshare lady. She kept saying that she wanted to tell us some new things about the resort. I said that we are not interested in a timeshare. She lied right to me and said that the hotel no longer has timeshares. When she asked us to meet for breakfast, we started to leave and she made several rude comments, but we didn't care.

USA Transfers. We used them and we HIGHLY recommend them. Everything was perfect.

Jacuzzi. They must have fixed the electrical issue, because no one else was electrocuted the rest of our time there.

Overall, the trip was amazing. I do not have a bad thing to say about any of the staff at the resort. We have only been home for 24 hours and we are already planning our trip for next year.

2. Aaron & Becky

Aaron & Becky Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    "Jacuzzi. They must have fixed the electrical issue, because no one else was electrocuted the rest of our time there."

Ummm. That's good news

Nice report!

3. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Wow getting zapped by a light in the hot tubs/pool, (same water source) as funny as it sounds trying to picture 12 people all jumping at once, it is scary.

Those lights should be 12V not 120V
    Also on a GFCI so the current doesn't travel once it gets wet

Differences between here and there I guess

4. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 2
    Next year Jamie and I will hopefully be there for the electrocutions and hangovers with you! Glad you had fun - but bummed we missed you this year!

5. MelnReg

MelnReg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    have seen some pretty sketchy electrical work around Mexico and the resort so it is not a big surprise BUT scary as hell!

6. T&C.

T&C. Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 0
    Great report! Makes it hard for us to have to wait for our next trip.

7. antncille

antncille Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great trip report….As part of the "electrocuted 12", we were happy to have escaped the hot tub unscathed, lol :)

8. McKellar77

McKellar77 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    It sounds like only the people who were close to the light or touching someone near the light got hit. I have been hit by 110v plenty of times and I don't think that it was as bad as that, but we were all very drunk, so it is hard to tell.

9. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    Thanks for the report! Cannot wait to be there in 4 days.

As for tipping, we always bring $500 - $600 because they all do work so hard and they give such good CS. They also remember who throws money in their jar or leaves money in the room.
    I, too, lose weight on the trip. I attribute it to all the hard core dancing I do when I am tipsy!

10. sillyleo

sillyleo I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Awesome! Definitely can't wait for our trip! 2 1/2 months to go!! Taking FOREVER! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice