Best VIP Party Packages for Cancun!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by NicHamburg, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Leo88

Leo88 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey Nico, I will be there 2 weeks in March.. In case I buy a 7 days package, could I use them whichever day I want?
    Another doubt, after the reservation, could I pay the rest with credit card?
    Thanks

2. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Leo.

Thanks for your inquiry.

ABSOLUTLY! You can use the 7 days in a schedule that you want to. Spreading them over two weeks is absolutly NO issue.

Just let our on-site staff know when you want to go where.
    We have two sales booths at the Hotel-Zone. One between Mandala and The City, another in front of Senor Frogs.

Also we have a customer service desk at Oasis.

Unfortunally we only accept the deposit via Credit Card (via Paypal).
    The remaining balance has to be paid on-site in Cash. We cant provide all of our Staff with Mobile Terminals.

Cheers

Nico

3. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Introducing the Staff for Spring Break 2013

So, we finished staffing and here are those people that turn your Spring Break into an EPIC Event

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    .....Ashley....... ........Nico................ Lauren........... Nicholle.....
    "The Boss-Lady" "The Accomplice" "The Chiquita" "The Bad Ass Beauty"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ...Samantha.. .......Kate..... .......Jenae.................... Hillary..............
    "La Mexicana" "The Socialite" "The Sweetheart" "The Comedian"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    .....Julianne............. Zac................ Jonnie.......
    "The Celeb"...."The Smooth-Talker""The Latin Lover"

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2013
  4. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice team:huepfen013:

5. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. Dowelly

Dowelly Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and my mates wouldn'timd the VIP package the nights alesso and tiesto are playing at the city and also at cocobongos on a few nights wot would it cost on they dates?

7. Atila the Hun

Atila the Hun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey there, i want a package, how do i pay the 10 bucks difference ? i choose it while i'm buying on internet or i pay it in the club ? The ticket is printed from internet or i need to go somewhere at cancun to get the "real tickets"?
    I need to say the places i want to go and the day ? can't i just arrive the place and use the ticket ?
    There's the possiblity that some of the nightclubs be fullfilled when i arrive? or they always get space for everyone ?
    I can pay everything by paypal ? thanx.

8. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hey Dowelly,

Unfortunately the exact Price for these Concert are released mostly in the week before the Event. Usually the Upgrade from a reg night at the City range from 5-20 USD.... Still way less than regular price on the street or from the Hotels (Plus the included VIP-Perks). To secure your spot (as spaces are limited) i would recommend just to make a res for these dates on our website.

First come, First served.

Coco Bongo is 60USD as single night package (15USD Upgrade in any Package) Aso cheaper than any hotel and any street price PLUS the VIP-Perks)

9. xkr0p

xkr0p Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Will this package be valid for tiesto 3/14 and life in color 3/16?

Just a clarification prior to purchasing.. If I buy this package i do NOT need to buy tickets for these events? This package will GUARANTEE entry???

thanks

10. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    CONCERTS / SPECIAL GUESTS
    Celebrity appearances and concerts are all part of the After Dark party package. You never have to worry about missing your favorite artist or TV star while you're in Cancun! If there is a special event happening, After Dark will be there, bottle service and all!**

**Depending on what's going on in Cancun during the vacation dates you've chosen, there may be a small upgrade fee for special events. See concert schedule, or ask your After Dark Staff for details!

So yes, Guaranteed Entrance to Tiesto and Life in Colour. But there will def an upgrade fee apply.. These are both like the top events of Spring Break.
    But even with the upgrade it will still be way cheaper than on the street, and dont forget about the VIP-Perks that the regular tickets do NOT include.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice