best time for cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jenny Jen, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Jenny Jen

Jenny Jen Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi all

I was wondering im 24 and I like going out to the clubs but in spring break there seems to be more like younger people not that, thats bad but there to many young guys like 17 hitting on me at the clubs so I never been to Cancun in summer break is there like more people my age then??

thanks

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    jenny, i split the post from the avitar thread as we need to keep that thread on topic.

as for your question, you will probably find older people during spring break as more highschool kids go in summer

3. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jenny Jen- Spring break, has more college age kids 18 and up and the Summer consist of alot of younger kids that just completed highschool and families.

4. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    High school spring breaks are in April. March is more for college age spring breakers and people a little older who just can't get enough of spring break.

If you really insist, maybe I can be convinced to hit on you to raise the average age.

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and what exactly is your age :-|

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Actually, in Cancun June is the time you see summer breakers.

April will still have a few spring breakers especially early in the month. Then it gets busy with Easter. Holy Week is a very poular time for Mexicans to vacation so Cancun is very busy then.

June is when you will start seeing the summer breakers in Cancun.

7. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    27. Would you like my measurements as well?

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no thanks, that was fine :cool:

9. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was there in the summer and it definately wasn't all high school kids and families (granted i had just graduated from high school) but there was for sure college people there...a nice variety of people

10. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was there last June and while I seemed to hit the peak of summer break with the high school kids, there were also a lot of college age people also. I was actually kind of shocked at how many.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice