Best Spring Break Party Hotels

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by gwizz, Mar 11, 2007.

1. LSDetroit

LSDetroit Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oasis has improved

I just got back on the 11th and the Oasis has really improved. There was one night where there was no running water in the hotel, but that was about it. The front desk staff were as rude as usual when I asked about this, but that is to be expected.

For the most part, the rest of the staff were cool. Only one of the bartenders played the withhold drinks for tips game. Generally, I had more trouble getting help from the studentcity people.

MOST SURPRISINGLY, the food was great. They had carving stations with good, identifiable cuts of meat every night. The leg of lamb was perfect. The selection increased dramatically. Everything was fresh and clean, I didn't notice any flies on anything.

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I guess good to hear that

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Oasis has improved

oh wow thats pretty impressive

4. gwizz

gwizz Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks for all the info guys.

Hypothetically, if we were to say no to the Oasis hotel what would be the second best party hotel? We want a crazy time.

Our budget is for 3 guys staying in a room, no more than $330 per night (or $110 each per night). 6 night stay from 3/27/07 to 4/2/07.

5. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do you want a party hotel or would a party location work? The Oasis is a distance from the Party Central... check into Carisa y Palma. It's located right there in Party Central. (Ask Dennis. :wink: )

Check out the website www.vrbo.com. VRBO is short for Vacation Rentals By Owner. (C y P is a condo tower. Units are individually owned.) I checked that out recently and found great rates, reviews, and pictures for the Carisa y Palma. (And also for the Solymar, another condo place WAY down the hotel strip, farther than the Oasis.)

6. gwizz

gwizz Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awesome thanks for the advice. the location is fantastic.

My friends may want a resort but I'll suggest that to them

The resorts I'm considering are Gran Caribe Real, Krystal Cancun, Oasis Palm Beach Spa & Resort, Omni Cancun, Barcelo Tucancun Beach.. so many choices!

Which would have the most spring breakers?

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Omni is very near Oasis Cancun & Grand Oasis.. Walk up from the beach.. NIce hotel too.. Enjoy!

8. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Oasis was just crawling with spring breakers everywhere.
    Contests on the beach this year by American Eagle, booze was flowing, lots of talent on the beach and at the huge pool.

Tucancun was also hopping with spring breakers, and a really nice hotel. I would stay here if I were booking a trip.

Oasis Palm Beach had plenty of breakers since it was the bus stop before mine every night. A bunch of breakers would get off there all the time.

Just go and party like a rock star

9. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha hey mate keen to hear how your trip went,sounds wild bro.

10. putangie63

putangie63 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My friends stayed at the oasis palm beach instead of the oasis because of a screw up by our travel agent. I wished we all would of stayed there. The beach isnt really all that nice, but my friends had a nice clean room with a huge balcony that looked out over the pool and beach. I ate at the italian buffet here and it was much better than the food at the oasis. The stories about the accomodations at the oasis are true. Our air conditioning was broke the first few days. The bathroom smelled awful. Our firends had water dripping from the ceilings out of light fixtures and there was standing water in the hallways in some areas. You also do not get access to all of the restaurants unless you book the grand oasis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice