best sexy swimsuit site

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by gardy121, Jan 22, 2009.

1. bullet

bullet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0

FYI - Now that we are 80 days away, we went on some of these sites and found suits for $3.99 at bodybody. Similar, same brand suits were going for $50. We picked up 3 suits. Can't go wrong for that price. :D

Funny sidenote - every time we clicked on a page it kept pushing other items - one was for a 4-pack of tan-thru man thongs for $3.99. Even at a dollar each, I couldn't do it. :oops:

2. nousername

nousername Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not sure if these sites were posted in the 10 pages of comments...but here's my addition, aside from WW and Malibu

www.dubiobikini.com
    www.wickedtemptations.com
    www.alsbikini.com

we know that topless is allowed at least poolside, but we have some Dubio Extreme which basically has a string down the back and then up the front....is this considered nude at Temptation and will get us kicked out?

3. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    We just returned from 2 great weeks at TTR and we saw 2 women with the WW outfits on. I (les) actually went onto one couple and told the woman how good the outfit looked, she was well pleased receiving a compliment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice