Best service at Nightclubs???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by bombdog, Mar 4, 2008.

1. bombdog

bombdog Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are looking for information on how to ensure we get the BEST service possible at "The City". What I am wondering is does it have any affect to tip in advance to the person hosting the party "as I'm not sure if they are even going to be with us during the party"? Or do you just do the standard VIP request and tip the wait staff as you go? I am asking this because we truly want the Best that they have to offer for the evening, not just the standard VIP area.

hanks for the help

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Let them know ahead of time when you get there that you want a vip table, ect........then you tip the wait staff as need be. If you want bottle service they will give you that, what ever you want, Cash is king!

3. bombdog

bombdog Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info. Do you know if "The City" has a secondary VIP area. Something a bit more private than the normal day by day stuff? We would usually tip around 20usd per round and 400.usd to the person hosting the party hear in Vegas is that about right in Cancun? Of course the price or tiping is reflective of the number of guests. Sory for all the questions but our group has about 50 people going and we want to make sure the Kick Off Party is crazy.

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    No, you wont have a private section, they have sections like that but its strictly for celebs and the "sponsors" hosting that event. No matter how much you have, they wont let you in there. You will have a small table in one of ther "vip" areas. Its not bad.............bottle service there is nice though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice