Best rooms at Temptation Resort and Spa?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Eightiesman, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    But dis iz not Canada dis is Cancun bro

2. JCinTX

JCinTX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're going to get varying answers depending on what you're into. We stayed up every night well past the music ending while we stayed at TTR, so our room right by PatyO's was actually very convenient for us. It's close to all the action at night and not too far from the sexy pool.

3. JCinTX

JCinTX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Depends on what you're into.. we would stay up past the music ending at PatyO's every night, so having a room right next to it turned out to be real convenient for us. We're not there to sleep so don't really care too much about that.

4. Torontocouple1

Torontocouple1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When we were there we had rooms by PatyO's on main floor. Quite happy with it. Convenient to sexy pool so it was not to far to get up early morning to go put towels on the chairs. Restaurant was convenient for breakfast as well.

5. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just came back, and was in room 1208 this time. LOVED IT. Short walk to everything. Second floor (the first floor are Jacuzzi rooms overlooking the quiet pool). My group was on the same hallway in rooms 1208 - 1214, and all rooms were quiet, with good airconditioners and turbocharged showers. Some of the other rooms around the quiet pool are a looooong walk. I couldn't handle the constant racket of a room around Paty-O's (was in one for one night in April), but if you don't intend to sleep much anyway, they are the most convenient rooms in the resort.

6. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    1235 (Building 1, Floor 2, Room 35)

7. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Building Map:
    [​IMG]

8. Sasha Spencer

Sasha Spencer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Room 2218 was pretty big, and had a sitting area. We liked this room because it was close and big! Even liked it better than our Jacuzzi sweet room!

9. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    If you can stand the noise at night or if you plan on being up with the noise, the 2108 through 2115 are nice because your patio is on the grass that leads to the sexy pool during the day (nice bonus, to be able to just skip over to the room for something during the day) and the front door is literally the hallway behind PattyO's and next to the buffet (great for hangover mornings, grab coffee and juice and run them back to the room). Room location really depends on what you like and how you plan on spending your trip. I dont like steps or walking ( which probably explains me being slightly out of shape and complaining about man boob jiggling in the jacuzzi each year) but yeah thats why i like ground floor and close to the action. lol

10. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    My favorite is anywhere on the property! Some better then others but just being there. Near Paty-O's there is noise but by the time I go back to the room for sleep it is all ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
    Debbie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice