Best Resort for 20-somethings?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Chantz1, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Chantz1

Chantz1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Everyone! I am planning my very first vacation to Cancun and I am BEYOND excited. The only this is I am so overwhelmed by how many resorts there are to choose from and I'm dtermined to find the perfect one. It will be me and my boyfriend travelling and we are both in our early 20's. I want somewhere luxurious (not stupid expensive but at least 4*).I also want to be near the night life and be somewhere good for partying but can be relaxing as well...with lots of shopping and attractions around. GRRR I know I'm being picky! Any suggestions.... :D THANK YOU!

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I think maybe the Riu would be something to consider.

Check out some of the pics and options on my hotels page:
    Cancun Hotels

3. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My freind who is similar age as yourself went with his girlfriend last year and they was in the RIU as Steve sujjested and there were treat like king and queen. Riu Cancun is in great location for you to walk to the clubs and bars at night also.

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I echo the thoughts on the Riu. I think it will fit the bill of what you're looking for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice