Best Party Hotels

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by fozzie, Oct 27, 2008.

1. fozzie

fozzie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went to Cancun twice '05, '06. But I am just wondering if anyone can tell me which Hotels will be the best to party at during the first two weeks in March. I have stayed at El Publieto and Oasis Cancun.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    el pueblito isn't funtioning since hurricane wilma to my knowledge, so the Oasis is still by FAR the number 1 party hotel in cancun during march, hands down!

3. fozzie

fozzie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah was there year before the hurricane and the year after. El Publieto was gone lol. Oasis was bomb. Might head back I just heard some other places had more going on in the day, more pool events and games. Might have been the adult only resorts tho, which are more pricey.

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oasis has much more pool events going on.....if you like a pool full of roided up dudes lol

5. fozzie

fozzie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like the pools with hot half naked ladies

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you'll get a few of those there.......student city and sts are sending most of their clients to Salvia this year (from what I'm hearing.....credible sources) so I'd venture to say thats gonna be a happening spot as well

7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    fletch, studentcity's headquarters is once again the Oasis. And I got that directly from jackie lewis, the CO-Owner of Studentcity whom I have been friends with for over 7 years! As of today, and as per usual, most students that have booked cancun have booked at the oasis! That is not to say there wont be students at the salvia, because there Will for sure. No worries, you guys will have a killer time, how could you not lol.

8. fozzie

fozzie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do like how you have access to all of the Oasis Resorts. I need an all inclusive for sure and I want 24 room service. Are there any resorts with liquor dispensers in them. That would be sweet!

9. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Grand Oasis has room service, but the regular oasis does not. You could even look at doing the Oasis Viva or Oasis Palms, both are pretty nice, but if you are looking for the party spot, oasis or grand oasis is by far number one!! Thats where most people go to party during the day, but if you dont want to spend that money, check out a few of the other places. Hell, you can always get a day pass there. ME hotel looked amazing when I was there, and I know henry stayed there also, check that out!

10. fozzie

fozzie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK sweet thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice