Best of both worlds

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by dannoman, Sep 18, 2008.

1. soonn

soonn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This place will change, trust me if I can do something about it. People are screwed by them, after the resort took they money.

It will change soon enough, when people stop coming back.

Gino or no Gono, it will change.

2. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HMMMM...I am not a football fan at all really but I might be able to PRETEND to be if it means TX in the winter! :lol: :cool: I may have to figure out how to work this...though it may mean no trip to TTR for me this coming year, doubt I can get a sitter twice! :?

I cant wait to see the scrapbook! My bff needs to make a CD of her photos from the last trip so I can start to work on mine. I have a bunch of papers (like I needed MORE! :roll: :p ) and a plan of how I want to lay the whole thing out too. One of my other good friends is coming to scrapbook with me next week but I doubt I will have time to print photos by then. :( Oh well I have SO many photos of other things to work on anyways. :D

3. seriouslysillygirl54

seriouslysillygirl54 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow.......great idea.....there is power in unity....I agree it is the people that go, not the resort. The entertainment staff sets the mood we take it from there and we all could do that at any adult only resort. If the word got around it might even be hard to sell the timeshares. If you really look around the beach is not much, the buildings are old, the rooms are updated but not all that, the the food is okay, the booze okay......IT IS ABOUT THE FUN WE ALL MAKE AS A GROUP and that could be done anywhere. At this point it is hard to tell where they are headed, but if it is timeshares repeaters just by their presence help sell those....who would want to buy a timeshare in a place like that without the fun that goes along with it. Those of us that go and enjoy the cazy fun are a different crowd....not Desire or Hedo......just daring enough to take off our tops, and have some fun with a great group of people that have become friends and family over the years. Some we do not talk to much in the space of a year and in a few minutes at the sexy pool it is like we have never left.

4. soonn

soonn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The word will get out believe me, and very soon repeater will stop coming, since it will only bring back bad memory of how they get screwed by the the timeshare deal they were promised to.

Serious'girl54,

Thanks for your post, you said it best.

Soon, there will be no May re-union, and no March, April, June, and July roll calls. There still be bruzzcuise, BBG, and TR, but no one go there. It's just a place. I love the place too, but soon it will only be in a bad dream because I got sucker into buy timeshare.

The resort will change, and soon those friends who you love to see will stop coming, and when you do not see your friends, you will stop going too. Whoever ends up at this resort would be able to buy timeshare if they only have enough just to buy the cheap ticket from discount vacation website. soon, the resort management will need to make more profit by cutting back since there is no new suckers and no new money from sales. Guess what happen then, the service go, staff quit and go some place else.

THE PLACE WILL CHANGE, when there is no repeater, because they are assamed to advertise as a dumbass who bought the timeshare from the place. If anyone who want more info on this place timeshare, just email me, or go read the other tread, "Watch out BBG owner".

Please note: I am speaking in general, I did not mention any resort name.

5. dannoman

dannoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ice....I can loan you my Chiefs jersey....no one will ever know. :lol:

6. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    ice we could make an exception in your case - because you are a great guy and im sure we could convert you

:wink:

robandtonyass

7. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I'll be happy to join the party.... :bounce: :dave:

8. bosteph

bosteph Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As long as you refrain from the Cowboy bashing, I got no problems. If you bash, we might kick your assh. :D

Maybe Bob and I should host this little shindig. We live out in the country and have no neighbors to bribe. Our pool is surrounded by privacy fence and we have a 15 ft long bar with a kegarator. Hmmm... something to think about after our return from Cancun.

9. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    OK..Steph...That's a deal...lol... :D

10. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Rob, Tonya,

Would love to join that party but gotta wear the "PANTHERS" jersey!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice