Best memory from SB????

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by London_niki, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey, its a CT thing i guess hah

2. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    must be

3. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The day of 20 cocktails was fantastic - tequilla shots off Marj's mammoth chest by Cheezsteak and his wife, John V and his boys, Cheezesteak making everyone chug beer down a funnel!!!!!! Skill!!!!

My best memories were laughing at Jen - you forgot to mention your pull in the pool of Merv the Swerve and afternoon s*x which you said was sh&&e!!

4. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One time, I was leaving Club La Vela (Panama City) around closing time. My friends already went back to the hotel a couple hours before so I was by myself. I got in to my rental (I was supposed to be the designated driver but I didn't want to leave at 2AM so my friends took a cab home) and this drunk guy came up to my car window. This is the conversation that took place.

Random dude: Hey buddy, where are you going?
    Me: Back to my hotel.
    Random dude: Where are you staying at?
    Me: Just half a mile down the road.
    Random dude: Can I come with you?
    Me: Ugghh...[I wasn't really sure how to respond to that]...nah, my friends are probably sleeping.
    Random guy: Can you give me a ride home then? I got some beer in my room. We can hang out and I'll play the guitar for you.
    Me: Ugghh...[again, I wasn't really sure how to respond to that]...I'm really tired, I think I am just going to go.

I am not sure why but I think I actually get hit on by guys more than by girls.

5. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the fountains outside the Oasis at 4 am.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    perhaps a hint to you? HAHA just kiddin w. ya man

7. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One of my fun spring break memories that can be told here:

A buddy and I decided to see what was happing at the Oasis (we were staying at another hotel). We got there and had a look around. When got to the Pool area found a couple of lounges and just chilled for a few minutes. Meanwhile there were a 3 or 4 meatheads horsing around and causing a scene. All of a sudden I saw a hotel employee walking along the edge of the pool heading in my direction past the meatheads. The hotel employee was carrying a 3 layer white cake. Yes, I could immediately predict what was about to occur. One of the dumbasses grabbed the cake from the hotel employee and smashed it all over his buddy’s head. The hotel employee was NOT amused and immediate called for back up. Within seconds several hotel mangers were on the scene and they were PISSED! They demanded that the knuckleheads fork over lots of cash, now or else! The fools probably paid 10 times the actual cost of the cake. Fortunately I had my camera handy and in the pics below you can see the goof that wore the cake all over his head in the pool, and another shot of the managers looking for more perpetrators.
    BTW – the remnants of the cake and crème icing broke into tiny bits and floated throughout the whole length of the pool. All the hotel staff could do is to dump 10lb bags of pool chemicals in to try to clean it out; Needless to say I did not go for a swim.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See jerks like that just ruin spring break

9. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He he he he..

Yeah, and beware of who (and what's) been in the pool!
    :lol:

10. TheBman

TheBman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My most recent fav memory, was getting caught skinny dipping and chased naked down the beach by security while other people took pictures LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice