Best memories of SB 08

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BCstandsFor, Mar 18, 2008.

1. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

LOL.. the best story I've heard was from our SBer of the year himself,.... and it involves this KnD peackcock situation.. :lol: :lol: :roll: It was so vivid I almost wet myself when I heard it..

2. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL, I was just watching the video from the CC party and I swear the funniest bit on it was when Lane was trying to get me to film her A$$ and while I was distracted I tried to make an adjustment on my camera forgetting I had a Yard of beer in my hand that was about 3/4 full and I poured it all over my shirt... :roll: yes I was the asshole!!!

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We warned you about the SHOT girls BC! lol :lol: :cry:

4. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My first night was fun (and very drunken), was sick in the taxi as it pulled up to the hotel on the way home but think I caught it all in my hands coz my dress survived so I guess the taxi would of too. Ordered room service but we fell asleep before it arrived.
    Dancing in the little front bit of the main stage in Coco Bongo was fun too, it was a goal to get that spot this time, last year we just got to go up on the stage.
    Not that I remember much of the Saturday night but I'll always remember spending the Sunday in hospital, although not a good memory.

5. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know, but damn I didnt know they were that bad. You have to see it to believe it.

I have another memory...wait cant tell that one till Spence gets back. LoL

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah they are really bad, They don't bug the girls as much as they do with the guys thank gosh!!

But they do take advantage!

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Some drunk girls getting pictures with me because they thought i was in falloutboy was pretty strange :lol: especially as they had just been on stage!

the peacock story is going to start a trend i feel there will be lots bundled into rooms next year bring your nets!

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Outside of the CC party the fondest memory would have to be the day trip to Hooters and Frogs with the CC crew where I almost killed Andrew!

9. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    one of the best memories...

joe calling andrew dad and andrew answering: "this is not a good time for you to call me dad" hahahahahaha i laughed a lot...

oh that and the gum thing... genious!

10. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

haha
    joes a smart kid!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice