Best memories of SB 08

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BCstandsFor, Mar 18, 2008.

1. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I won't be able to churn out a proper TR until the weekend, but I'm gushing with good stories. So here we can all share a good memory of an isolated incident from 08. It can be something from your TR too. This will be kinda like a scrap book.

i'll start.
    My last night there before the crew dominates the slices stage, jason, spence and i were knocking drinks back, and then I get attacked by the shot girl. she keeps pouring them down my throat. she starts fondling me and my reflex action is to do the same to her, so i reach out and she does'nt let me. :lol: so I tip her nice so she can go away, so in return she kisses me 3 times the last one on the lips. Im thinking:"yaaaay....now go away". So thats done, not too long later, the rest of the gang shows up, and tips unknowingly sends the shot girl back to me. he had no idea what I just went through. so now I'm reeeaaally resisiting her, and her being as forcefull as ever begins to force chug me. the problem is tips never TOLD me he paid for her to come over to me again,....so not knowing this, I was pretty annoyed. I'm thinking: why is she bothering ME again. so I drink up, and here she is fondling me again.....soooo.....reflex action kicks in again
    :p she resists...... again but this time slaps me for trying.......sooooooo.......reflex action kicks in again......and God help me my hand flew up soooo fast I'm surprised I stopped myself. I almost slapped the sh!t outta the shot girl!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not my intentions, but its that old ny slap boxing reflex. Truth be told.....she didnt bother me for the rest of the night. :lol: :lol:
    I don't condone violence in any way, but at least I now know how to get rid of a shot girl for the night if nothing else. :lol:

Me being a newby I didnt know they fondled people until after I saw her do it to others. I was pretty embarassed. :oops:

(typed from phone, sorry for some no caps)

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    those shot girls were pretty rude, ask andrew, he got it one night. I was filthy rude so they knew not to come near me lol.

3. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

hell yeah they were i told them no billion times and they still were like throwing them at me i had to like really push them

4. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I think my whole trip was amazing. Meeting everyone and seeing everyone again was prolly the best part. You make such good friends with people. :0)

I can say some of the more funny things of the trip were prolly Joe hitting on all the girls that walked by an the pickup lines hmmm and the shower joe??? Hahaha

Funniest thing by far was prolly our friend running through the grass waving drunkenly up at a balcony an running into a tree hahaha

Also a certain someone putting a peacock in a random persons room an it shitting all over the place hahaha

Maybe me falling out of a cab an supermanning the sidewalk, an waking up in our club clothes with the lights on was funny.

TR will be done soon my comps broken so its hard to do it on my phone

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WHAT????

6. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Was this a CC person? I know I had this conversation with someone lol I didn't know anyone actually did it though!!! HAHA!!!

7. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes it was a CC member but I think they wish to be anonymous not sure?? Haha sooo funny though

8. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i dont think it was a cc person...

Here's mine -
    Senor Frogs water slide. I've been to Cancun a few times and have never gone down the thing (mainly because I can't swim) But I was told by several people that you go down the slide, fall in the lagoon, and you can feel the bottom - so all you have to do is get up and walk out.

That's not true.

So I go down the slide - and can't feel the bottom. I start panicking, but since I forgot to tell everyone I was with I cant swim - when I started to drown, they thought I was pretending.

Then, I hear JLow come tumbling down the slide - with me right in the path. I'm thinkin "this is going to get really bad".

He jjjuust misses me, and Spencer jumps over the fence and comes to save me. I get out after inhaling 3 gallons of Lagoon water and puke.

I won't be doing the slide again....ever.

9. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm going to guess M and his crew? They are a bunch of crazy mofos.

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh my gosh andrew thats scary.

glad everything turned out ok.
    you should have gone down with a floatie :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice