Best/Favorite Drinks to get in Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by treverd, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there are spidermans AND supermans

2. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    lol

3. airaaron_6

airaaron_6 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if you want to shed some more pounds just replace 2 meals a day with protein shakes and only hve snacks between like fruit. Drink plenty of water and have fat metabaliser as well. Been doing that with exercise last few weeks and have lost about 10 killograms so about 30 pounds I think it is

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Cancun, I like Miami Vice drinks & RoadRunners!!! Yummy!!!

About the wierd tasting Vodka, I agree.. It has a citrus taste too it, and yes, seems like everything has tequila in it too...

About Golden Par. That place rocks.. I state at it in 2006 for a week, and loved it.. I was in Cancun for my birthday.. The pool bar has the best drinks, Alfonzo, the bartender, rocked!!!

5. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    i would but you have to consume at least 1500 cals a day or ur bod goes into starvation mode and once u start eating again ull gain the weight right back

6. airaaron_6

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    true... but i have managed to find ways around it in past when i worried about weight lol

between shakes have fruit and alot of water. you also want to eat tuna in breaks and before and after working out. found that stuffing up on fruits and tuna helped. and when you go back to eating normally, just make sure you have smaller meals than you may have normally ate. also when you eat will make huge difference. you want to go to bed with a hungry stomach lol

at end of day if you work out every day with balance of cardio and weights you won't have any problem losing the weight no matter what you eat. more cardio you do the more fat you will burn just sitting down.

7. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    no thanks... the smell of tuna makes me nauseous! anyway! Guess what! with ONLY two weeks(maybe less than) of zumba classes.... i lost 4 lbs..... and about 15 inches(all over) on my body! Zumba may be the greatest thing ever made! and best of all? I am eating whatever the hell i want. Last night, I went to Chilis and had nachos with skillet queso, fajitas AND A CHOCOLATE MOLTEN CAKE! dripping with caramel and french vanilla ice cream! mmmmm. I was worried about messing up, but my best guy friend(the nutritionist) said if you cheat a little here and there.... its really not cheating, its helping you lose. So YUM! lol

8. airaaron_6

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha nice work. What the hell is zumba? We ain't got it in Australia haha damn now I want all them foods but I can't haha

9. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    see..... : [media=youtube]Vf0q6qtThF4[/media]
    its pretty fun and amazing! Doesnt even feel like working out.... just feels like the club!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  10. airaaron_6

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha too funny. Can't see me doing it, but looks fun to watch lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice