Best Deals

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NC Brits, Apr 19, 2019.

1. NC Brits

NC Brits Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    I imagine I’ll get directed to a million and one previous threads which already address this (sorry for being lazy) but how do people come by the best deals? We found that with a popular hotel site sale that was emailed to us we could get an excellent deal for our dates coupled with our own Southwestern flights (but it was too early to know what we’re doing yet re: dates). What are people’s recommendations? We’re looking for around 5 nights (maybe more) in September.
    Thanks y’all.

2. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    Allinclusiveoutlet.com is the absolute cheapest I could find anywhere. I am a bargain shopper, and I tried all of them. This place is the cheapest you will find. Good service too. I got the phone number off the website and called a agent directly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    We just got back 2 weeks ago and paid with tax, $207 a night through Travelup. No issues at all.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. TheSwirlers

TheSwirlers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    Hey y'all. Was that $207 per couple or per person? Thanks.

5. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    Per couple. Around 1450 total for 7 nights.

6. aggiemike

aggiemike Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    I shop many sites as well. Last trip was Travelup (have used them twice in past). This trip ended up using Skoosh after finding them on Trivago. Was an even cheaper rate from a newer company out of China (I think it was Tripit, but was scared away after reading reviews). I have used Alpharooms out of UK a lot in past but they have not been very competitive for last few trips. Don't think I have every used the hotel site.

Tried to get TTR to match the Skoosh rate this trip. Called them by phone and was told to email a screenshot to a email address, then they never responded. Guess they reserve the right to not to match! I did check with the hotel and they are recognizing my Skoosh reservation, so I guess I am safe.

I also use SWA. They have 2.5 hour direct flight from my closest airport so I prefer them over alternates. Also like the free bag allowance. I have twice in the past been able to use Southwest Vacations to get both air ticket and TTR reservation together at additional savings vs. separate bookings, but it was not competitive for this trip.

7. Jason & Shelly

Jason & Shelly Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +598 / 1
    We have used couplestravel.uk for our last 3 trips we have booked and have found by far the best rates through them. We have used Skoosh in the past but they haven’t been as competitive lately, and as mentioned above, we always check out alpharooms to get a feel where the best rates are for the dates we are looking to travel. We live in the US but have found couplestravel.uk has had the most competitive rates for us.

8. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    $1450 US? Was that with air?

9. Jason & Shelly

Jason & Shelly Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +598 / 1
    That was going to be my question - dollars or pounds? I’m on there now checking for our dates we already booked in October and it is showing £1,527 for 7 nights which would be $1,982 USD. We got our week in October for $1,726 on couplestravel.uk. Room only, no flights...

10. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    We did travel up based on a lot of recommendation for CCC members, no problems. This was for room only
    upload_2019-4-22_12-34-47.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice