Best AI for kids

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mommy2allyandaveri, Apr 16, 2008.

1. mommy2allyandaveri

mommy2allyandaveri Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking for the best AI in Cancun/Playa Del Carmen for kids. They would be ages 4 and 7 at the time of our trip.

Also does anyone know if there are programs available for kids under 4??

Thanks

2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    AI

Im sure there is a bunch...but the only one im familiar with is the Blue Bay CLub, and i know they have a fairly large activity center for kids and its all inclusive. my buddies take their kids there every year. so it cant be all that bad lol

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    We love Great Parnassus for our family weekends away. It gets mixed reviews from others but we have never had any complaints and will go back time after time.

4. mommy2allyandaveri

mommy2allyandaveri Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I posted that thinking we would have to wait 2 years to go and then my kids would be 4 and 7, but insead we are going to go 08/09 and my kids will be 2 and 5. We have narrowed it down to:

Great Parnassus-Cancun
    Paradisus-Riviera Maya
    Crown Paradise-Cancun

Great Parnassus and Paradisus are going to be really expensive, Crown Paradise will be $1000-$1500 less than either of those. But I really want my kids and us adults to have a wonderful time. All 3 of these resorts offer childrens programs starting at 18 months. I just don't know which one to choose yet.

5. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There are many resorts with good programs for children in the Cancun Hotel Zone. If you are looking for a European Plan resort, I highly recommend the following:

Le Meridien
    Hilton Golf & Spa Resort
    Royal Sands & Spa-this is a time-share property and part of the Royal Resorts group.

For All-Inclusive resort choices, I recommend:

Riu Cancun
    Dreams Resort
    Great Parnassus
    Crown Paradise Club

The resort with the most activities for kids, even those who are age 4, is the Club Med Cancun Yucatan. Have fun planning your family vacation in paradise.

CANCUN TOP 100
    212eric

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice