Bertuzzi Re-Instated....BULLSH%$^*&#@!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Fletch, Aug 9, 2005.

?

When Should Todd Bertuzzi be re-instated to play in the NHL again?

1. Right Now, the NHL made the right call

100.0%
  2. Later on in the season

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Next Season

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ben Gaz

Ben Gaz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Opie, I'm sorry but you have no idea about hockey back in the day. Ya, I am younger but I have seen highlights and re-broadcasts of games. And, yes players did go into the stands to fight fans. Hockey was a much more phsyical game years ago. Now, some players are bigger and faster but the fighting is WAY less. I don't think you can compare the way the game is played now with the way it was played then. You used to be able to stick up for stars and that meant that most players wouldn't try to do anything to the stars for fear of retaliation..now it's an automatic game misconduct if you get into a fight sticking up for a star player...that's whats a joke! During the Gretzky era, if anyone hit him harder then their inforcer thought was right, then that guy had to pay a price. There were coaches on other teams that would tell his team to stay away from Gretzky because of what could happen to some of his players if they did hit him or injure him. It was like an unwritten rule not to hit star players, or pay the price. Nowadays, everyone is fairgame and that's why people are getting hurt.

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    although semi-recent....lest we forget a man by the name of Tie Domi? haha good stuf

3. MOOSEY

MOOSEY Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that donkey that fell into the box deserved it !! haha.

it was funny, i remember it perfectly.....the announcer saying "watch the lawsuit tie, watch the lawsuit !!"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice