Begining of the end?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Joeradd, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Joeradd

Joeradd Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have just got to wonder. Is this the begining of the end of Temptations as we know it? With them letting go all the WILD STAFF are they CALMING OUR place down? :breathefire: Will they have a diet coke drinking contest NOW? :shock: A pancake eating CONTEST? :anon: BALLROOM DANCING? Or........NO.........NOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE PARTY POOL TURNS INTO THE KIDDY POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Is this the TWILIGHT ZONE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SAY IT AINT SO JOE, SAY IT AINT SO!!!

Joe

2. Steve and Kim in Ohio

Steve and Kim in Ohio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have requested on their forum to be advised as to what the "new concept" is. Still waiting.

3. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it seems to me that they're forum isn't about information exchange. I'd be surprised if you got a response.

4. Steve and Kim in Ohio

Steve and Kim in Ohio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    did not expect one, just being an a** to ask :lol:

5. Rick

Rick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    bbg

wife and i have 9 prior trips, the resort has ALREADY calmed down in the pasted 4 or so years. just sorry we had to skip this year. we are in a wait and see mode as far as returning next may. ya while we don't want a full swinger style we sure don't want a old folks home either. we feel like along with our many friends that were on the ent. staff that we have been evicted !! still things do change sometimes for the better sometimes not.

6. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I don't really think there looking to go a different direction. The whole concept of changing from BBG to Temptations was to market the resort more too the clientle like are selfs. In other words weed out as many guest that may have booked under BBG but found out it the resort wasn't for them and then in return bad mouth the resort (ie: the UK TV program being a perfect example). The change over was to play to there niche in the market they created and excelled in over the years.

They left because of employee vs owner issue according to Mario.

Nick and Renee

7. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    This sounds like a very reasonable explanation as to the turnover in the entertainment staff. It should be noted that Chino's being at Desire is still in the same hotel group. They may be trying to attract some people that in the past have gone to TTR to go to Desire instead. Change doesn't necessarily need to be seen as a bad thing and I am sure that they won't try to change the energy of the activity staff too much.

Who knows we may find in a year or two that many of us are touting the praises of the new folks running the activities! Just go with an open mind and help to set the tone around the pool by stayig upbeat!

8. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    But does anyone know if T came back or not?

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  10. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Gotta hope so, she is from Calgary (where I now live mostly) and the weather is starting to turn here so there would be incentive!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice