Beers with Matty ...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by tea_jay85, Aug 3, 2007.

1. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just met up with matty for a couple of friday afternoon beers and bulk cancun chatter ... got me really pumped! also ... didnt expect matty to be be 8ft tall ... bloody hell! (6'6' but still)
    tim

2. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    6'6?? thats tall my friend bf is 6'6 and hes only 17....still growing.....hes gonna be a monster

3. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i dunno ay ... i just didnt expect matty to be so tall ... its weird how you picture people and then when you see em they are totally different!
    OASIS CANCUN 08 whoooo!
    xx

4. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah he is one huge man hey Timmy.

Caught up with him for a couple of hous in Cancun randomly last time. Plenty of Tequila shots hey Matty.

Keep pumped boys. Its on like donky kong

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    lol, he is a tall guy!

6. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mick my lad ...
    i am always pumped!
    xx
    tim

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He's well over a foot taller than me.. I didn't imagine him being that tall either... He's a great guy though.. Totally fun to be around.

8. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha cheers for the topic mate,was good to meet up & have a yarn..yeah i get the "damn bro your tall,you play basketball?"..haha.If i had a dollar for everytiem someone said that,i'd have cancun paid for already.

I ended up in the valley that night bro,off my trolley!!haha.Your a top bloke mate,we'll catch up soon again properly for a night out.

Thanks for the kind words greta,appreciated.

Oh mickta,it's on like donkey kong my man!Yeah those tequilla shots were wild,had some tequilla over the weekend down at bryon..the bottle with the worms mate!!

cheers everyone,it's confirmed..i'm a tall mothafu*a..hahaha.

9. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haven't been to Brisvegas for a while, how is the Valley? Last time I was there it was still a little seedy.

10. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it still is seedy as..can i just say,no one else has..babe,your breasts looks phenomenal in that top,it's like they almost wanna dance.Best boob shot on cc without fail,that's just my opinion... :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice