Beer Prices

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Sheffielder, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Sheffielder

Sheffielder Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,

i'm going to Cancun in October 2009. Can you tell me how lively it's going to be and roughly how much beer prices will be?

I know the clubs normally charge a one off fee and there your drinks are included but what are the bars like for prices?

Thanks in advance.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    October is a quieter time of year but dont be put off by that. It's not like the clubs will be empty or anything, they just wont be packed to the brim - nothing like Greece or Spain where when it's low season it's dead. Cancun never really varies outside of 50% to 90% full.

Beer prices vary, in a bar in the party areas expect to pay from 35 to 50 pesos a beer. Look out for the open bar deals, they will work out cheaper if you like to drink a lot, which if you are anything like our resident Wednesdayite Ian you do.

At the supermarket you can buy a 6 pack for around 50 pesos, probably this might be more like 70 in a Hotel Zone convenience store.

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    40 ounce of SOL beer was like 20 pesos at one of the OXXO stores in the hotel zone lol, cant beat that!!

4. Sheffielder

Sheffielder Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve, i think we both know Wednesdayites can't drink lol. As for blades, we can. Thanks for the help. Sounds nice and cheap, happy days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice