*BEER PONG TOURNAMENT/BEER OLYMPICS held at PAT O'BRIENS

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by NickyD, Nov 16, 2008.

1. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah we tried to do beer pong at Oasis, it didnt work. So whatever you do try to do it sometime in the day mid day, at an actual bar, or place like Carlos like he said.

Oh by the way, Im the official Beerpong Champ round these parts. No one beats me.

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    one of two things must happen now............1.) we shall have a CT vs NY battle for supremacy....or 2.) the most dominant forces in BP must unite to take on all of Cancun

3. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Pretty excited for this too. I am thinking we could actually rent somewhere to do this if we had to.. banner and all. Someone should check at Slices.. Carlos and Charlies, Pat O Brians, O Ultralounge, and a few others to find out if we could use their place. St Patties day would be cool too, but alot of CCers will be gone

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wonder if I were to try and get in touch with some of these places if we really could set something big up. They would make an ass load of money because we'd obviously use their beer......maybe I can make some calls or emails closer to the time

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    slices wouldnt work, too small and they dont have tables, they have "bar" tables but that place would be far too small! Pat Obriens would be another great option!

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought Patty O had high tables as well.......hmmm I shall investigate

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    you might be right fletch! I DO remember a LARGE group of people playing at carlos and charlies in the back one day, plenty of room as it stays pretty calm during the day. Normal long tables in there......... best bet in my opinion!!

8. NickyD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    !!!

On top of it! More to come!

9. NickyD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK

Carlos and Charlies, Senor Frogs, and Pat O Briens are all happy to host our event.. but I think Pat O Briens would be the best. They have a great outdoor deck, good sound system, and it's the newest. I am thinking we will run 3 events which the winners get a prize: Beer Pong Tournament , Flip Cup Tournament, and and Individual Chugging Contest.. At the end of the games, one person will be crowned BEER KING based on their entire daily performance. We need to start an official list of who is interested but we don't have a specific date yet. This will take place during peak week in the afternoon and there will be a registration fee.. which includes open bar. Any Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Happy thanksgiving

10. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    as i do remember on the bar at carlos and charlies i won a beer chugging contest during the cc party so bring it im ready to win again lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice